What's your take on.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your take on.....

The 12 year old girl that shot her cousin on Instagram live? Do parents not teach their kids about not playing with guns anymore? We all know they'll kill someone if you point it at them and pull the trigger. Which is exactly what she did. I saw the video and can't figure out how she ended up shooting herself too. And it was called "a freak accident." Well no not really. She pointed it at her cousins head and pulled the trigger. Looked pretty deliberate to me. Negligence isn't an accident. The fact that this happens is ridiculous. Whether you're a gun owner or not that's not a bad talk to have with your children. Guns are not toys. How they get treated as such is beyond me. I knew at a young age guns were dangerous. How is everyone else not taught the same thing? It's just crazy.

Most everything I have read about these kind of shooting have all been kids raised in the city. Parents that sheltered kids away from guns instead of teaching them gun safety. First change the kids gets they find a gun and start playing with it .

Comment

I saw the vid...first shot on the friend is a ‘ND’ imo. I don’t get the self inflicted.

Sidearm with one of those stupid hicap drum mags.

Comment

Everything on the self inflicted shot was speculation. That she reached for the gun and "it just went off." Again.....no.....We know that couldn't be. Guns don't just go off and kill people. It for sure had a high capacity magazine in it but that didn't make the gun go crazy and start shooting everyone in the room. At this point I guess it really doesn't matter. I just think it's weird when something like this happens. It could have been prevented long before it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          Most everything I have read about these kind of shooting have all been kids raised in the city. Parents that sheltered kids away from guns instead of teaching them gun safety. First change the kids gets they find a gun and start playing with it .
          Exactly. They were trying to look cool in the video. I don't know if they had watched too many Worldstar videos or what. But what ended up happening was the exact opposite of cool. Now their family has to see that video and live with what happened. All over something stupid.

Comment

Did the shooter accidentally kill themself?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Did the shooter accidentally kill themself?
              Yes. Both were hit in the head. Whether shooting herself was deliberate or not I honestly don't know.

Comment

12 YO? Loaded gun available? Sad for sure, and the parents will live this forever.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P2obKhKOWw"]IT'S THE PARENTS FAULT - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He's not wrong. Someone needs to be held accountable. The children are dead so they can't be. I say lock their dumbass parents up. I don't care if that seems harsh. The reality of it is they're the reason their children are dead.

Comment

I guess if they were the type that were being raised to hold a gun to someone's head and thinking being hood was cool, maybe they're better off where they are now.

Everything happens for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        I saw the vid...first shot on the friend is a ‘ND’ imo. I don’t get the self inflicted.

Sidearm with one of those stupid hicap drum mags.
                        Probably a fully automatic glock. The part that makes them full auto has become a must have in the vibrant community.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          I guess if they were the type that were being raised to hold a gun to someone's head and thinking being hood was cool, maybe they're better off where they are now.

Everything happens for a reason.
                          I'm a bit socially awkward but I'm pretty sure that's one of those things it's better not to say (type) even if you think it.
                          Might be wrong though.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            I'm a bit socially awkward but I'm pretty sure that's one of those things it's better not to say (type) even if you think it.
                            Might be wrong though.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                            Sometimes the truth isn't always pretty. But it's still the truth. Supposedly the gun belonged to the 14 year old. With no better parental guidance than that where would he be in 4 years? Thuggin and robbing people with that gun,doing a drive by with no regard for human life? The world will never know. I'm not saying it's in any way his fault. It all starts with the parents. They didn't do their job.

Dumb crap leads to dumb crap every time. It's a sad situation but the reality of it is, is that they weren't ever taught any better. That's not their fault.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 03-29-2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

i partially blame the video games of this era. they shoot and kill in the games and the people get right back up. no sense of mortality at all and a false reality. children are not beng taught that dead is dead,and final.
                              parents let tv ,video and phones teach their kids and babysit them.

Comment

Working...
                              X