R100 Registration Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R100 Registration Open!

Saw on Facebook that the R100 registration was open. Got signed up, be my first time shooting it. Anyone else going to be there?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Good luck Chris

Comment

As of right now my wife and I will be there.

Comment

I need to look into this. Need to be seriously ready for my Brown Bear hunt. Got a link?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are hosting March 4-6. It’s a hoot!

Comment

I did it in 2006 in Lampasas. I was a Sr. in High school. I went with Mark Bowles that owne d KC's outdoors in Austin. There was ice everywhere. Cars had slid off the road. It was cold as hell. We had a blast. They had that steel deer target.

I might do it again. I will be going to one of the TAC's this year too.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I need to look into this. Need to be seriously ready for my Brown Bear hunt. Got a link?

www.r100.org

Comment

I'm deciding if I wanna make the trek from SA up there. It's a fun shoot for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
                  www.r100.org

Thx sir!!![emoji457]

Comment

Originally posted by trykonroye View Post
                    I did it in 2006 in Lampasas. I was a Sr. in High school. I went with Mark Bowles that owne d KC's outdoors in Austin. There was ice everywhere. Cars had slid off the road. It was cold as hell. We had a blast. They had that steel deer target.

I might do it again. I will be going to one of the TAC's this year too.
                    I moved to Spicewood in 2010. My house is on the LT side of 71 just across from where KCs used to be. I spent a good bit of time in that store, before it closed.

Comment

Haven’t missed one since 2017. My son and I will be there. Can’t wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X