Bryan Tx dinner suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan Tx dinner suggestions

We will be headed to Bryan Friday for my daughter horse show, where is a good place to grab dinner Friday evening? We will be staying at The Stella.

Thanks in advance

Well if you’re staying at the Stella you may be looking for somewhere fancier to eat, however Sodolaks in Bryan has one of the best sirloin dinners out there. If nothing has changed $12 will get you 14-16oz sirloin, two sides and a drink. Everything I’ve had from there is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Porters is my favorite their steaks are great. Cornbread is awesome
      1860 italia lobster ravioli
      Gate 12 is good
      Christopher’s is good
      Most all good chains are there
      Wings and more has great wings

Comment

The Stella has great food!
        Go down the elevator at night, theres a door down the hall, knock 5 times. [emoji41]

For Bryan,

Amico Nave is one of my favorite places. Its italian, very good. Steamed mussels in whitewine butter sauce are awesome, & veal oscar style.

Theres a place called Bavarian Brauhaus thats unique.

Casa Rodriguez is popular for Mexican food.

If you're willing to go into College Station there's some places I frequent and can recommend too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys, we are staying at the Stella because rooms are half price for show entrants.

Comment

I 2nd all those other recommendations above too[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to CS and eat at the Republic. Chicken fried filet mignon is [emoji1305].

After that I’d probably pick Amico Nave and then Christophers world grille.

Comment

If you can find out when Joe's on 21 serves their biscuits and gravy. It's the best I've had and I've had a lot

Comment

Republic Steakhouse, good drink selection too.

Comment

Joe's also has about the best hamburgers around. They are in Wixon Valley.

I personally love the Chicken Oil Company hamburgers and they are on South College. Definitely a local legend.

For BBQ, there's Fargos on Texas Ave. They won Texas Monthly Best BBQ a few years ago. Their ribs are amazing.

The best steak houses are the most expensive places to eat, but all non-chain steakhouses are outstanding - Christopher's, Casa del Sol, Republic (I have not eaten at all of these but know their reputation.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Joe's also has about the best hamburgers around. They are in Wixon Valley.

I personally love the Chicken Oil Company hamburgers and they are on South College. Definitely a local legend.

For BBQ, there's Fargos on Texas Ave. They won Texas Monthly Best BBQ a few years ago. Their ribs are amazing.

The best steak houses are the most expensive places to eat, but all non-chain steakhouses are outstanding - Christopher's, Casa del Sol, Republic (I have not eaten at all of these but know their reputation.)
                      JOES also has the best CFS sandwich aslo! Come to think of it i havent had anything bad at Joes. Use to eat there and at Franks alot. Same with Franks never had anything bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Go to CS and eat at the Republic. Chicken fried filet mignon is [emoji1305].

After that I’d probably pick Amico Nave and then Christophers world grille.

I like the Republic and Amico Nave! never could figure out what was on the menu at Christophers

Comment

I was born and raised in College Station. In my opinion, the top go to spots for me when I'm in town are Wings N More and Koppe Bridge. There's a bunch of other great places to eat depending on what you're wanting but those are my favorite local hometown OG spots I would recommend. Others for consideration listed below:

TaD's
                          Razoo's
                          Dixie Chicken
                          Chicken Oil
                          Hullabaloo Diner
                          Gate 12
                          J Cody's
                          Sodolak's
                          C&J Barbeque

Also, if you're there for lunch I think you have to stop and eat at Layne's Chicken Fingers. Especially if you're a Raising Canes fan.

Comment

Lots of good places listed already. If you like Italian food, you should give Cafe Capri a try. Lobster penne is flat awesome!

Comment

Working...
                            X