• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    You try way to hard.
    I don’t know why y’all respond to him.

Comment

Random thoughts…

Crazy that Ewers and Manning ended up at Texas.

Outside of Texas and Texas A&M, who’s going to compete with Permanent University Fund money in a NIL world? Saban knows. He mad.

The hype machine is full throttle. Will they survive? YouTube is flooded with meaningless reaction videos… it’s wild. I can’t imagine life in that realm. I’m afraid to even look at Twitter. It’s too much.

Hopefully the uncommitted big uglies in the trenches take notice.

Another fact that trips my radar is Manning is 6’4” and 215 at 18 years old. I like his chances of overcoming 2A private HS limits. He’s got years of training ahead. He’s already going to eat better and train better than his uncles. If he stays at Texas, he should be a heck of a fun watch.

Only question I have is will we see Manning jerseys in the stands this fall? It’s weird to consider that potential reality.

A loaded Aggie team and a possibly loaded Texas? Think they will sell some tickets when they eventually meet? Goodness.

Comment

Pretty sure Peyton and Eli did alright coming from that "measly" high school.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          So Bijan Robinson gets a Lamborghini and not a peep out of ESPN.

Can you imagine the outcry if he were an Aggie?
          He signed a completely legit NIL deal with a Lamborghini dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Random thoughts…

Crazy that Ewers and Manning ended up at Texas.

Outside of Texas and Texas A&M, who’s going to compete with Permanent University Fund money in a NIL world? Saban knows. He mad.

The hype machine is full throttle. Will they survive? YouTube is flooded with meaningless reaction videos… it’s wild. I can’t imagine life in that realm. I’m afraid to even look at Twitter. It’s too much.

Hopefully the uncommitted big uglies in the trenches take notice.

Another fact that trips my radar is Manning is 6’4” and 215 at 18 years old. I like his chances of overcoming 2A private HS limits. He’s got years of training ahead. He’s already going to eat better and train better than his uncles. If he stays at Texas, he should be a heck of a fun watch.

Only question I have is will we see Manning jerseys in the stands this fall? It’s weird to consider that potential reality.

A loaded Aggie team and a possibly loaded Texas? Think they will sell some tickets when they eventually meet? Goodness.
            Not one single dollar of PUF money will ever be spent on football recruits at either school or, in the case of Texas, on the athletic department at all.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              He signed a completely legit NIL deal with a Lamborghini dealership.
              And good for him, I’d do the same thing. I’m just saying, had it been an Aggie, there’d be a negative news story on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                The problem is I think you actually believe that. A family, which knows it's value, would make a financial decision on potential yet not capitalize on an opportunity.
                You and I both know the amounts of money being tossed at recruits, and as much as the Mannings have to gain, they understand what this means to t.u.
                It's not just 5* DL from the inner city cashing in.

You’re thinking in checkers, they are playing 3 games of chess simultaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And good for him, I’d do the same thing. I’m just saying, had it been an Aggie, there’d be a negative news story on it.

They bought an entire class, and the only one mad is Saban.

No one else cares…

Comment

That is the way NIL was intended to work. Players already on campus can sign deals to make some cash. This wasn't even cash. Just a car. It wasn't supposed to be used to lure recruits in recruiting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What happens if Texas has a repeat of last year? Let's say they repeat 5-7 or 6-6, is Sark gone? If so, does that change the Arch commitment? For UT fans, would you want Sark out if he went 5-7 again or does this buy him another year no matter what?

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        What happens if Texas has a repeat of last year? Let's say they repeat 5-7 or 6-6, is Sark gone? If so, does that change the Arch commitment? For UT fans, would you want Sark out if he went 5-7 again or does this buy him another year no matter what?

Too many what ifs. He literally flipped the roster. I figure they go at worst 8-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

No one else cares…
                          We didn’t buy anything. Players want to play where they see a chance to win and with the program, coaches and players in place….hopefully (fingers crossed) that’s Texas A&M, before I die.

Comment

We didn’t buy anything. Players want to play where they see a chance to win and with the program, coaches and players in place….hopefully (fingers crossed) that’s Texas A&M, before I die.
                            They bought alot of the class, legally. Nothing wrong with that. Do it Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              Back to back 5-7? Yikes. Off with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

No one else cares…

#triggered

Good pickup with Manning…

Can’t wait to watch him play, should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X