2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    The bar is most certainly higher there! It is everyone's World Series even in mid week games or Super Bowl every weekend when your playing Texas. What other team gets their hand sign replicated more than you guys? Most the time it's by the opponents upside down. The other teams fans spend more time horns down than rooting for their own team. Congrats to them/yall the fans on a great year. My post was more about why fire a guy after a great year. That' big time coaching for ya.
    Kansas won a Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      dumb
      I know. Can't believe they wanted this. Oh well we got it now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Del Conte gonna work his magic.

He won't be hiring any assistant coaches lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          IDon't blame an assistant. Those two have worked together for awhile I believe. After that time I don't think it could have been the coaching philosophy It had to be something other than bullpen issues. Who knows!

Congrats for movin on Ags!
          Normally I would agree with you but not in this case. The reason being that Allen wasn't a pitching coach (historically). He came in as the hitting coach w/ Pierce and was moved over to pitching coach when the former pitching coach was let go. Since being here, he has proven to be a decent hitting coach, a decent pitching coach and a great recruiter. My guess is after this year Pierce decided it was time for an a great pitching coach vs a recruiter helping w/ the pitching. I hope it works out.

Comment

Helluva double play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Um, they finished 3 last year and top 8 this year. I guess the bar is MUCH higher at Texas.

That attitude has cost y’all some good coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sweet eliminating UT and ND. Hell we weren’t picked to reach the SeC tournament. I can’t believe the job Schloss has done in year one. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Comment

I’m still here to play the food **** game! Beer braised yard bird, Arky cued Turkey tenderloin, and black pepper kabobs.

I’m not up to Heaths standards!

Schloss is kickin ***! 128 years of baseball at AtM and he’s already tied the win total in Omaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Chad C; 06-21-2022, 06:12 PM.

Comment

First, last and only time you’ll hear me say this…BOOMER SOONER!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      That attitude has cost y’all some good coaches.

Elaborate...

Comment

Next season will be interesting for Texas. Could lose 7 of 9 position players to the draft/graduation.. while also losing #1 starter. Pitching coach is gone and Tulo prolly gone too. All the sudden…Pierce has his work cut out!

Comment

Wooooooooo Pig!!

Comment

Elaborate...

Mack Brown comes to mind. It’s been a disaster since he was run out of town. Can’t imagine many clubs fire coaches after reaching Omaha. But it’s Texas and the pitching coach only led the Big 12 in lowest ERA. Seems odd.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 06-21-2022, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              First, last and only time you’ll hear me say this…BOOMER SOONER!
                              You’re gonna root for a bunch of land thieves over a “Texas” team?

Comment

It must suck to play LF in Omaha in a 6pm game. Arkansas is on a roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X