No announcement yet.

Coyote attack in Dallas TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a coyote that attacked a toddler on the beach in California recently...

Comment

This bobcat is a common sight in my brothers neighborhood.
      He lives in McKinney, in a large subdivision.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	9FA5B707-8367-4B1A-991B-F25B6AE6A413.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	24682743

Comment

Man,that's crazy.Sure hope he gets better real soon.I see coyotes in the daylight quite a bit in Waxahachie.

Comment

I feel bad for the kid. Hopefully no lingering issues come from this. I lived in Tucson, AZ for a few years. While there seeing coyotes in the grocery store parking lot was common. Bobcats were plentiful and not a rare sight. It was rare to hear about a human getting attacked. However, grandma's poodle was never safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
            Coyote in my hood, I’m killing it and will deal
            With the consequences…. If any.
            End of story!
            TRUTH

Comment

Last time I was in Dallas,near White Rock Creek.I look up and see a dog coming about a thousand yards off. As I watch it's just hunting from side to side and as it gets closer I grab my bino's and it's a coyote.it continues to advance toward me.im a cc and I grab my .40 and look around. No chance to use it.theres a daycare across the street and it's a residential area. The coyote gets even with me I hollar at it,its stops looks and just continues to look for its next target.Middle of the day,people everywhere.

Comment

I haven’t see a coyote in my neighborhood for a while. I do have two bobcats that walk our backyard fence nightly which took care of all the rabbits running around. I live in Flower Mound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You would be surprised at how many I see early mornings up and down Walnut Hill and Mockingbird.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                    Definitely a possibility and the little guy is being tested in the hospital. The coyote just looked like a scraggly young male looking for a territory when I would see him but he was definitely way too comfortable around people and in yards in broad daylight.
                    The cops shot and missed yesterday- neighborhood has officers posted up all over today still looking for him.

give 'em shotguns and maybe they can kill it. Hope they weren't using their pistols in a neighborhood where the bullets could go astray.

Comment

Hope the little guy gets better soon. Tough deal for the whole family.

We have a bobcat or 2 that wonder our Allen neighborhood during the day. Few months ago a couple young neighborhood kids followed it through our yard recording it on their phones. Cat didn't care at all.

Comment

Prayer up for the little guy!

Been livin on the same 2.5 acres for 40+ years. From the start I would hear coyotes back side, to the east of me. Never saw one but could hear 'em talkin @ night. Back then it was all farm land as far as the eye could see. Now it has been divided into 10-15 ac. tracts and somewhat developed (wannabe farmers like me). Neighbor shot one in his back yard yesterday afternoon. First time he had ever actually seen one too. Too close for comfort!

Comment

Working...
                        X