No announcement yet.

New Bronco full size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife had a 2015 JK 4 door. It was pretty sweet.

What I like about the Bronco is a much smoother ride, the Bronco soft top is quieter than Jeep Hard Top, way more power, frameless windows, overall comfort of the interior, huge screen with all sorts of camera angles, better sound system to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      My wife had a 2015 JK 4 door. It was pretty sweet.

What I like about the Bronco is a much smoother ride, the Bronco soft top is quieter than Jeep Hard Top, way more power, frameless windows, overall comfort of the interior, huge screen with all sorts of camera angles, better sound system to name a few.
      Being both a Ford guy and a Jeep Guy, I knew you were going to get some Jeep guys panties in a wad with the "Blows the doors off the jeep" comment. Glad you clarified some comparisons of each. How is the turning radius compared to your JK? Have y'all had it on any trails? I imagine ride quality is much better in the Bronco as well with IFS

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
        People have lost their minds.
        I agree with you, when they say I only paid MSRP they still getting the shaft!! I do believe people have went stupid!!

Comment

We took off the Badlands badge and added the script bronco.

We moved the license plate down to the bumper, we added lockable storage in the front console and back.

Next we are powder coating the wheel rings black and pairing the front Bronco emblem red.
          Where did you get those? I like that color match to the other plastics. I plan on putting some of the scripts on mine once I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            Being both a Ford guy and a Jeep Guy, I knew you were going to get some Jeep guys panties in a wad with the "Blows the doors off the jeep" comment. Glad you clarified some comparisons of each. How is the turning radius compared to your JK? Have y'all had it on any trails? I imagine ride quality is much better in the Bronco as well with IFS

Turning radius seems the same. Very easy to park. We don’t do trails so I’m not sure how it handles. Maybe the Jeep guys can keep that one!

Comment

I am really considering trading in my 4 Door Wrangler for the new Bronco. What is the actual MPG for the Bronco? I am getting only about 13-14mpg in my jacked up jeep and its starting to hurt. My other concern is the cargo space. Is it the same as the wrangler or not? I am hoping to get to take a a look at one this weekend. I mostly am looking to get something with better gas mileage and at lest the same if not larger cargo space.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                Where did you get those? I like that color match to the other plastics. I plan on putting some of the scripts on mine once I get it.
                Bronco Depot USA, but it appears that Ford went after him and he had to quit selling them.

Comment

How hard is that soft top to snap back into place after you take it off? How does it fasten to the frame?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                    That's the same thing Mak Haik in Houston told me. They would honor MSRP on customer orders and even sign an agreement stating as such. However, they also told me that any orders customers don't end up buying are put on the lot and sold for over MSRP; just because they can.

Bottom line is at least per this dealership, Ford stopped taking orders on the 2022 Broncos back in early March 2022. They won't be reopening orders until August/Sept time range and those probably will be for 2023 models. So, at this point, you can be put on a waiting list to be able to place an order 4-5 months from now; then place an order and wait another 4-6 months for delivery. That's upwards to a 1 year wait on receiving an actual vehicle, which is obviously why any vehicles actually hitting the car lots are selling for well over MSRP.

I don't know, the guy I spoke with thought Ford was creating some of the delays purposely to keep the demand high. I mean, the chip shortages, along with other materials and labor are valid reasons for the order times being 4-6 months, but he said they were a bit taken back with Ford stopping orders all together for several months.

Working with Ford it sure seems that is what they have in mind, not to mention the proposed bill to allow customers to purchase directly from the manufacturer. My guess is there are gonna tarnish and make buying from a dealership so difficult/inconvenient that if this bill passes Ford will swoop in with an amazing solution that will shut down lots of small dealers across the state. Broncos are sweet though! lol

Comment

We were a 1st day reservation and picked ours up last November. We love it. It blows the doors off our Jeep. We are very, very happy with the purchase.

Man i like that rig!

Comment

I have a 4 Door JL Rubicon with 37’s, and have driven the Sasquatch badlands on 35’s. There are very few significant differences. Leg room is better in the back seat of Bronco, screen/audio is better in Bronco, personally I prefer the exterior looks of the Rubicon.

Comment

Here’s one you might get a deal on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                            I prefer the exterior looks of the Rubicon.
                            Maybe my expectations were too high but I think they could have done better on the bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by RedYote View Post
                              Maybe my expectations were too high but I think they could have done better on the bronco.

What exactly were you expecting? It looks pretty true to the original, just with a modern front grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                What exactly were you expecting? It looks pretty true to the original, just with a modern front grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I was expecting it to be ****** and not look cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X