Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
    Got email today for the one submitted 3/15/21. Hoping the efile from 2/15/22 comes soon and pickup both same time.
    Dang. Was the 3/15 a trust or individual? Are you Military or LEO?

Has anyone who efiled through SS had a denial due to the country of citizenship glitch?

I have read and heard that this has happened to several people. Dealer today told me he has had 7 so far.
    Last edited by Clay C; 04-18-2022, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Clay C; 04-18-2022, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Dang. Was the 3/15 a trust or individual? Are you Military or LEO?
        Trust, with 1 responsible person. Neither MIL/LEO.

It would be nice if they'd approve the Sept 21 one as well with the efiled one. But still waiting on another anyways.

Comment

Got another back this morning. Same thing. Trust, 1 responsible person. Submitted 1/21/22

Comment

Got another back this morning. Same thing. Trust, 1 responsible person. Submitted 1/21/22
            This is promising. Hopefully this pattern holds.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              This is promising. Hopefully this pattern holds.

Yup. I'm about to order 1 or 2 more. If the past is any indication, there will be a major issue and the fun times will stop. Get em "quick" while ya can.

Comment

Yup. I'm about to order 1 or 2 more. If the past is any indication, there will be a major issue and the fun times will stop. Get em "quick" while ya can.
                This is where I am at. I got 2 in the line if they both hit 90 day approvals I may need to just pony up and buy 2-3 more real quick while the getting is good.

Comment

Ugh my Form 4 was mailed in by CA on 03/04/21. Not a word yet!

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                    Ugh my Form 4 was mailed in by CA on 03/04/21. Not a word yet!
                    Sorry for rubbing dirt in the wound.

Comment

I have an efile form 4 that certified 1/21/22. Wish I had the same luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                        I have an efile form 4 that certified 1/21/22. Wish I had the same luck.
                        It's all random. I would think you would get yours any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                          365 for me today and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          384 and counting

Comment

Paid for can and stamp spring break week last year, got the text that my stamp arrived on Monday. He mentioned that his Efile customers are having a very short wait time (3-4 months) compared to the old school way of doing it.

Comment

Just got the call last night that one of my suppressors is ready to pick up. Purchased April 8th, and check was cashed April 16th of last year, so right over a year.

I was hoping another one that was purchased April 20th and cashed May 6th would come in at the same time, but no such luck.

Comment

Jan 16 eform came in today. Trust.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X