Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

306 days, trust with multiple responsible persons

have an additional one bought same time that has not been approved, hoping next day or 2

Comment

March 21 - still waiting, sept 21 - still waiting and one efile that was bought in December. Still waiting on a buy one get one deal from that one as well to even file. So far the 3/21 is the longest I’ve waited since 2015.

Comment

Just called yesterday, Check cashed 5/3/21 and still pending

Comment

Originally posted by jhuddleston View Post
          Just called yesterday, Check cashed 5/3/21 and still pending
          I paid for the can on 3/23 so it took over a month for them to cash the darn check.

Comment

My check was cashed 5/15/21 … hopefully getting close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              306 days, trust with multiple responsible persons

have an additional one bought same time that has not been approved, hoping next day or 2
              Talked to dealer today, apparently they have been doing batch approvals (buy multiple cans and they all get proccessed together) said form may have gotten seperated in mail and give it a week.

ordered 6/11
              check cashed 7/14
              approved 4/12

Have another we bought in October and don't plan on seeing it before Christmas
              Last edited by BTLowry; 04-13-2022, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                Just to give you guys hope, just called ATF today.

Check was cashed 4/13/21
                Approved 3/28/22

Now to wait for USPS…
                Arrived at the dealer 4/13/22

365 until stamp in hand.

Comment

My brother had his check cashed for a DA nomad in October of 2020….just picked up the can today…
                  All 3 of my yhm resonators took less than 10 months I believe.
                  I did the efile stuff on a dead air mask in February so hopefully I hear something soon

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Talked to dealer today, apparently they have been doing batch approvals (buy multiple cans and they all get proccessed together) said form may have gotten seperated in mail and give it a week.

ordered 6/11
                    forms submitted 6/29 (had to get finger print cards mailed to dealer)
                    check cashed 7/14
                    approved 3/29
                    Dealer received 4/12 and 4/15

Have another we bought in October and don't plan on seeing it before Christmas
                    Got phone call yesterday that dealer had received the other approval

Looking at PDF, tax stamp is dated 3/29 which tells me it took 2 weeks after approval for trusty USPS to get them to dealer
                    Based on timeline above dropping in mail to approval date was 274 days not 306 as I calculated earlier

Comment

Submitted 1/18/22, approved this morning. Exactly 90 days.

Submitted another 1/20/22. Hopefully that is right behind it.

Comment

339 days and counting. Going to try to call today.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Submitted 1/18/22, approved this morning. Exactly 90 days.

Submitted another 1/20/22. Hopefully that is right behind it.
                          Was that for a trust? If so, how many members in the trust? I did mine on 2/12 after running into some bumps on the certification process with Capitol Armory. This gives me some hope on the efile!

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                            Was that for a trust? If so, how many members in the trust? I did mine on 2/12 after running into some bumps on the certification process with Capitol Armory. This gives me some hope on the efile!
                            It was a Trust with me being the only member.

Comment

Got email today for the one submitted 3/15/21. Hoping the efile from 2/15/22 comes soon and pickup both same time.

Comment

got a 91 day eform in today, trust. have a couple that are older and nothing on them yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X