X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High five!

Super cool.

Comment

I drove up on a location where we’d put some fish after our bowfishing trip the other night and there were 6 of them eating on them. I live on the northeast side of Toledo Bend.

Comment

Pretty cool, Brandon. Do you have a large water body nearby? The nests can weigh a ton or more.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        There is a nest behind lowes in tomball. They have a fb page

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Directly behind Target to be exact and across a pond. They are pretty far away but people have walked/trespassed to get nearer to the nest. FB group is "Enjoy the Tomball Bald Eagles". This is a pretty good crop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
          Pretty cool, Brandon. Do you have a large water body nearby? The nests can weigh a ton or more.

Directly behind Target to be exact and across a pond. They are pretty far away but people have walked/trespassed to get nearer to the nest. FB group is "Enjoy the Tomball Bald Eagles". This is a pretty good crop.

Bill this nest is on the banks of the Colorado. We have about 1.5 miles of the Colorado river as our west boundary

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post

That's it.

There is a nest on Conroe, and lake limestone. We see one pretty regularly on Somerville also

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Bill this nest is on the banks of the Colorado. We have about 1.5 miles of the Colorado river as our west boundary
              I have heard of a couple on the Colorado but forgot where now. Enjoy them. They will be fishing primarily.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              That's it.

There is a nest on Conroe, and lake limestone. We see one pretty regularly on Somerville also

Dang, now you are making me post my Somerville nest pic. I know of a Lake Conroe nest at Cagle but haven't seen it. I know the approximate location and hope to locate it in a couple of weeks. I was told of a second off of 1097 also that I may try to locate.

Bald Eagle pics

Comment

Seeing Bald eagles never gets old!

Comment

Good eating bird! Taste a lot like spotted owl!

Comment

That is really cool Brandon. I would love to come out and photograph them.

Comment

Had one land for n my backyard last night before dark. He grabbed a fish and headed east.

Comment

Working...
                      X