Reasonably priced box blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipped price about $1050. https://www.uncledansusa.com/

Took us about an hour to assemble, including building the base for it. Lots of room for one, two can hunt if one is a kid. My only gripe about it is that it is fairly loud to get into and get the windows opened up.

Comment

Tyrex. I am interested if still in decent shape

Comment

I’m going to be selling a Krivoman that comes with a 2’ 8’X8’ platform for $850

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I'm very interested if the OP isn't

Comment

I am also hammer

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              I'd be interested and can pick up in Coke Co if that is where it is at.

Comment

Big Dogg Deer Blinds in Conroe. really nicely built

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                  I love my krivo for rifle or bow. No “box fever” ( claustrophobia) and I can put three of my family in it easily. Warm and dry. No rot like wood. I built my own 6’ wood platform.
                  Stand is light, but sturdy.
                  I killed a 168 buck out of this blind with rifle - he walked out from behind the stand and was 5 feet from me - I had to let him walk on out another 30-40 years so I could shoot him - awesome blinds

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                    I had no idea how expensive these are. Anyone know someone local that maybe sells them under $3000 [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Look at the redneck soft side blinds. I've been impressed with mine.

Comment

Anybody know what the deal is with deertexas.com? I ordered the deer blind kit 2 weeks ago, and haven’t heard anything. Sent email with no response, sent phone call with no response. Are they closed down? They charged my card but I can’t get a hold of anyone

Jason

Comment

Anybody know what the deal is with deertexas.com? I ordered the deer blind kit 2 weeks ago, and haven’t heard anything. Sent email with no response, sent phone call with no response. Are they closed down? They charged my card but I can’t get a hold of anyone

Jason

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........let us know

Comment

Jason

Jason, I just checked out deertexas.con and one of the leases they have is the lease I had, in Tyler. The lease was okay in the first few years and then went down, way down. Not a good lease at all, too many poachers. Just sayin

Comment

Hog Hunts In Texas, Deer Blinds, Buy Deer Stands Online, Hunting Blinds, Hunting Stands, Guided Fishing Trips Young County

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                              I love my krivo for rifle or bow. No “box fever” ( claustrophobia) and I can put three of my family in it easily. Warm and dry. No rot like wood. I built my own 6’ wood platform.
                              Stand is light, but sturdy.
                              Same here. Warm and dry!

Comment

Man I can’t get a hold of anyone. Emailed and called several times. Card was charged $363 for the deer blind kit. Are these guys out of business?

Comment

Working...
                                X