Nosler Ammunition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nosler Ammunition?

Does anyone know what is going on with Nosler brand ammunition? It's all I shoot, but I have not found any in stock for a long time. Seems like other brands are in stock but not Nosler.

Specifically looking for 300 Win mag 180gr Accubonds, and 7mm-08 140gr Accubonds.
    Last edited by 44mAG; 03-08-2022, 10:30 AM.

Same question I have been wondering in regards to Nosler. Been trying to get 225gr partitions or accubond for 6 months or more

Comment

I bought some 7mm-08 but 120gr last week from Midway. Optics Planet had some also but it was considerably more expensive.

Comment

Get on websites back order or notification lists. I have had to wait over A year for some components to come in and particular ammo if looking for it is hard depending on what your looking for. If not being picky lots of stuff available but right now in the gun world is a bad time to be only looking for particular stuff.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been having the best luck just ordering directly from Nosler.

Comment

I have shot Nosler out of a few different rifles and it seems they produce big bate specific ammo at a time. Couldn't find the 308 165 BT forever then it just showed up everywhere, That said, haven't been able to find the Nosler 6.8 SPC ammo in a year or better. Ordered direct a couple years ago but not in stock on their site.

Comment

They’re too **** busy worrying about building their rifles it seems.

I shoot BT’s out of my 7mm-08, but I use 140 grain. All I’ve been able to find are 120’s.

Comment

I found 4 boxes of 165 accubond.308win for $200 + shipping
                I can’t figure out if I want to gamble on the rifle liking them , they worth the $$$

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                  I found 4 boxes of 165 accubond.308win for $200 + shipping
                  I can’t figure out if I want to gamble on the rifle liking them , they worth the $$$
                  I liked them but my go to is Hornady Superformance 150gr or 165gr. Old rifle only liked 165gr but new AR10 groups it all so i stick with the 150 SST.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 03-08-2022, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
                    I have been having the best luck just ordering directly from Nosler.
                    ^^^I emailed Nosler to ask about 6.5 140 gr Partition bullets and they told me when they would start making them. If you email and ask when your desired ammo will be produced, they just might tell you. I got on their notify list and bought 2 boxes when they became available. I was notified by several other websites over the next several days but had already bought what I needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X