Iphone 8 value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone 8 value?

Before I trade my wife's phone in, does anyone know what an iphone 8 64gb is worth selling yourself? Not sure if the trade in value is what the market value is. Thanks.

$75-150 depending on battery health etc.

Comment

They offered me $70.00 for mine with a cracked screen

Comment

I traded my iPhone 7 in a few months ago to Verizon when I got a new phone. I was given $800 credit for trade.

Comment

Looks like I'm somewhere in between y'all. $350 trade in towards a new one. It's in perfect condition. Never broken, good screen, surprisingly good battery health.

Comment

you can go on att web site and see trade value. mine was 80 bucks last time I checked.

Comment

Just before X-mas, I traded in my 8 for a 13 at Verizon. I had to commit to 2 more years but, the new phone didn't cost me anything. Actually, they are paying me almost $3/month to use the 13. My wife did the same thing and got a one-for-one credit. Net result equals free. I'm not sure how they screwed mine up, but I am not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                Just before X-mas, I traded in my 8 for a 13 at Verizon. I had to commit to 2 more years but, the new phone didn't cost me anything. Actually, they are paying me almost $3/month to use the 13. My wife did the same thing and got a one-for-one credit. Net result equals free. I'm not sure how they screwed mine up, but I am not complaining.
                If you waited from the 8 to the 13, I would venture to guess that a 2 year deal is no biggie…….

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  If you waited from the 8 to the 13, I would venture to guess that a 2 year deal is no biggie…….
                  Correct. Verizon has the better coverage at the lake and at our property in east Texas. And I am not one to need the latest and greatest anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                    Correct. Verizon has the better coverage at the lake and at our property in east Texas. And I am not one to need the latest and greatest anything.

I’ve got you marked down in 2028 for the iPhone 20 Super Pro Max that folds to 2” square but unfolds to the size iPad Air 15 (28” screen)……..

Comment

Battling this decision now
                      Have a bad battery, new battery is $105 @ you break we fix
                      Or can update with At&T with 2year lock-in cost?
                      No service at the ranch so it’s basically a hassle

Comment

Verizon gave me $500 for mine as a trade in a month ago

Comment

Traded one yesterday and they gave me an $800 credit on the new one.

Comment

I have a 12 Pro Max. Maybe it will be like a truck market, they will pay me more than what I paid for it a year ago.

If an iPhone 8 is trading in for that much….

Comment

An iPhone 8 is worth close to nothing on the open market, about like a VCR. The phone companies will give you a trade value to get your recurring monthly payment. It ain’t rocket surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X