Shield arms mags deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shield arms mags deal alert

Aim surplus has shield arms mags for $31.95 if anyone is looking. https://aimsurplus.com/shield-arms-s...eid=bc4d99bee0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm

Comment

excellent mags-- ran the gen1s every since the 43x MOS came out hard to argue with 15+1 AND then i ran the +5 on my backup mag for a total of 36rds available.

Now for us leftys they have the GEN2 ambis!

Comment

guy has this over at Glock Talk but he's new to the site so I'm not sure.

5: Shield Arms S-15 Gen 1 Magazines $20.00 each.

Comment

Pretty good deal. These are a must for anyone with a 48 or 43X.

Comment

Had issues with several different ones, with research so have a lot of other people. Seems to be very much a love hate deal. I'm in the hate group.

Comment

I only have one that I picked up secondhand from a friend. I took it out tonight and shot 3 mags full through it in my G43x. It worked great two handed, strong hand, and weak hand. He also sold me the +5 but I didn’t try it yet.

I think I have found the perfect carry gun/mag.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                Had issues with several different ones, with research so have a lot of other people. Seems to be very much a love hate deal. I'm in the hate group.

Did they state the cause of the issue? Weak spring or other? Curious because it hasn't been my experience at all.

I had 4x Gen 1 mags to include one with a +5 and I have 3 of the Gen2 (lefty)

Zero issues. And Id venture to say about half my department carries a 43x or 48 with shield mags and it isn't something that has come up.

Comment

Working...
                X