Shout out to Leupold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Leupold

Somehow- I lost a turret screw on my Leupold VX-5hd 3-15x44, the one mounted on my .300. Called them and they dropped replacement parts in the mail same day with no charge.

I bought a fire dot for my .270 and also a muzzle loader scope for my CVA.

Very happy with their products.

I have been for 50 years.
    Tried all the others too
    But leupolds are good for the price.

Comment

Leupold is top notch.

Comment

Great products, great service, and a great company. Used Leupold products for over 30 years and I have never been disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slowly trying to get away from el cheapo Bushnell’s and Nikons and getting on the Gold Ring bandwagon.

Comment

Good push Mr05.
            Good push Leupold.

Comment

While I still like Vortex, I have found myself going back and looking at Leupold scopes more often lately. Really hard to beat them in my mind.

If they would just bring back some gloss black options! I have 2 or 3 rifles that would be getting new gloss scopes right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
                While I still like Vortex, I have found myself going back and looking at Leupold scopes more often lately. Really hard to beat them in my mind.

If they would just bring back some gloss black options! I have 2 or 3 rifles that would be getting new gloss scopes right away.

I do wish they'd open their custom shop back up for things like that!! They would do coatings custom turrets and even reticles that were factory offerings.

Some folks do seem to hate Leupold as much as Vortex but I haven't had a Leupy lose zero or go sideways and thats from a VX1 on a slug gun to a VX6HD on a 338RUM.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                  I do wish they'd open their custom shop back up for things like that!! They would do coatings custom turrets and even reticles that were factory offerings.
                  I know the online custom order was removed but I thought you could still do it over the phone or from a Leupold dealer?

Comment

No sir- aside from cutting the CDS dials and turrets they are closed indefinitely.

We’ve been making world-class optics that bear our family name for over 100 years. We honor that legacy every day as we design, machine and assemble…

Comment

Dang. I love their products.

I do think their marketing has not kept up with Vortex and the others. I've not really seen any hate on them, but just haven't seen the presence they used to have.

Comment

BTW when I spoke to them, they said there was a free custom turret offer on their website. Hadn't checked it out yet, but will for sure.

Comment

I inherited a rifle/ scope from my uncle ..To say he didn't take care of things would be putting it mildly ..Lol
                          Wrote a letter and sent it off.They gave it a facelift for free .. can't beat that and now they own Redfield

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                            can't beat that and now they own Redfield
                            Not anymore. Academy has owned Redfield for a year or two I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                              No sir- aside from cutting the CDS dials and turrets they are closed indefinitely.

https://www.leupold.com/custom-shop
                              no wonder the price of used scopes and especially gloss and silver finish are priced higher than retail. Glad I had several customs made before they closed it down.

Comment

Working...
                              X