X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Anybody around San Saba seeing them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn't see anything to brag about in our area last weekend. We are north of Richland Springs. Just a few local birds as usual.

Comment

My neighbor in Fisher says they are seeing none

Comment

Didn't see many in Voca this weekend..I hope it picks up by the time I get back from Colorado.

Comment

Seems pretty spotty between D'Hanis and Sabinal. Also I am not seeing the swarms of white wings in Hondo. Lots of maize fields in western Medina County and sun flowers. Things might change in a week of so.

Comment

Anyone make it out already? Will be out in the field tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
              Anyone make it out already? Will be out in the field tomorrow afternoon.
              Bumping this so I can check back. Little man wants to go to Llano this weekend. Last time out I saw some Mexican ground dove and that was it!

Comment

I made it out opening day to Creedmore in the morning and Jarrell in the afternoon and sparse at best. Hardly any limits that I heard of anywhere. I did hear Taylor had some good birds, but I did not hunt there yet. I think it is hit or miss depending on where you hunt. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  Bumping this so I can check back. Little man wants to go to Llano this weekend. Last time out I saw some Mexican ground dove and that was it!
                  Two weeks ago I only counted 5 all weekend in Llano. Gonna take the scatter gun anyway just in case some moved in.

Comment

Anyone have an update? Headed out on Friday.

Comment

The worst that I have seen in North Young county

Comment

Uvalde is slim pickings. We went the 15 and 16. Shot about 30 combined, two people. The guide said it was pretty sad numbers.

Comment

We usually hunt 10-15 days a year in Texas from Coleman to carrizo springs and in between also 3-4 days in Mexico. This year we had really low numbers across the board.

Comment

Been seeing lots of dove in town, and more at the areas we’ve been hunting, but still not near the numbers we have years before. Hunting near good water and recent cut corn fields and seen about 10-20 every evening, where we used to see hundreds daily.

Comment

Working...
                            X