No announcement yet.

Am I paying too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have to be bucks a heck of a lot bigger than 130" for me to put up with a 1/4 of that crap. Leases with 130" deer are not hard to find at all!!!

Comment

For my taste I'd say yes you are.

Comment

thats like the land o have in N.D. i lease it to a farmer, and telling him he can only plant half of what he pays for and only letting him harvest on weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
          thats like the land o have in N.D. i lease it to a farmer, and telling him he can only plant half of what he pays for and only letting him harvest on weekends.
          Yeah and you are going to sell half the crop to another farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
            It would have to be bucks a heck of a lot bigger than 130" for me to put up with a 1/4 of that crap. Leases with 130" deer are not hard to find at all!!!
            I`m not sure that is an accurate statement.

Comment

You using a lease broker,???

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be running from this place but it all depends on your group. I do not care about hunting that much and find myself on two good leases. I am guessing if it was my primary passion and could not do without it I would be on one lease paying about what you are paying, but I can guarantee you it would not be for 130" deer.

I should clarify that I love going to the lease. As I am getting older the actual hunting part is not all that important to me.
                Last edited by -HIC-; 02-01-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

If it were me I'd pass.

Comment

Sounds like he leases to your group and then day leases during the week to me and for the game you can't hunt.

Comment

That isn’t a true season lease. You are paying season prices to day hunt.

Comment

Everyone keeps mentioning him double dipping with day leasing. Do y'all not run cameras?

Seems like that thought could be squashed really quickly

Comment

Seems expensive to me. I would rather take my money and invest it on 100+ acres of good land. I own a few acres that I hunt on and I take at least 1 deer per season on my place. And that's cause I don't hunt that much. A time thing. My place isn't anything like what you have. Its like comparing the sun to earth's moon, in size comparison. But with your limited days to hunt, I think that is to high. Perhaps you should look for something else. I think you could find something better for your money. Just my opinion. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Everyone keeps mentioning him double dipping with day leasing. Do y'all not run cameras?

Seems like that thought could be squashed really quickly
                            I would bet they are aware of this.

Comment

I don’t think he’s day leasing it to others.. he’s basically day leasing to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way too much BEFORE an increase, way too many Hunters, way too much hell no on that

Comment

Working...
                                X