No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still holding HCMC? If you are, what’s your strategy? The volume is insane and jumped significantly on Friday. Is that good or bad?

Comment

Silver has moved over 10% since the Reddit post late last week. All of the big retail metals retailers are showing out of stock as of this morning on pretty much any bullion products. Silver could take off big this week.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
        Silver has moved over 10% since the Reddit post late last week. All of the big retail metals retailers are showing out of stock as of this morning on pretty much any bullion products. Silver could take off big this week.
        It's going to, selling for $40.00 an ounce on Ebay right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          It's going to, selling for $40.00 an ounce on Ebay right now.
          My dad has been a dealer in bullion for a couple of decades. I have never taken a position before and I called him today to buy a stake. He said the market is doing weird things since mid week last week. A large wholesaler he deals with has suspended all but in person transactions. AMPEX and others show sold out on everything except items with large numismatic premiums. This week could be interesting or it could be nothing, we will see.

If anyone wants to buy in Friday at $1,000 an ounce, hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            All in an IRA. He won’t touch it for 20+ years! Basically his retirement is funded. Just needs to get through the next 20 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you buy and sell a stock in a year or less, it's a short term stock, which is taxed at your income bracket.

I am confused as to how where he put the money matters? Not to mention I thought a person could only out 6k a year into their ira. From my perspective, I don't trade with retirement money, so I don't know the ins and outs of using retirement funds.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              If you buy and sell a stock in a year or less, it's a short term stock, which is taxed at your income bracket.

I am confused as to how where he put the money matters? Not to mention I thought a person could only out 6k a year into their ira. From my perspective, I don't trade with retirement money, so I don't know the ins and outs of using retirement funds.
              You can put in 6k each year into your IRA. Money inside the IRA is not taxed until you start to withdraw it from the account. So the gains can compound each year.

Get with a financial advisor on this subject. It's need to know information and each person is different.

Comment

I thought with a Roth IRA you didn't pay taxes on it? Like it was post tax? I dont know much on this stuff.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  You can put in 6k each year into your IRA. Money inside the IRA is not taxed until you start to withdraw it from the account. So the gains can compound each year.

Get with a financial advisor on this subject. It's need to know information and each person is different.
                  I understand 6k into an IRA yearly. My question is more because the wording of the post I quoted was confusing. It reads like the guy made his $, then dumped it all into his IRA.

OR, the guy took one hell of a gamble by buying a ton of GameStop last summer with IRA money (in my world, my IRA is part of retirement savings, so I would never gamble with it). GameStop is the blockbuster of game rentals, I would never expected to make money off of it. Bold move on his part that paid off!

Comment

AG and SLV and popping right now in the pre-market... silver short squeeze really happening??

Comment

HCMC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Be careful with SLV it’s funded by the same group getting slaughtered with GME. They are trying to get funds to ease the pain lol

Just don’t hold it long if you play it

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                          HCMC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Yep. Gonna be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            I understand 6k into an IRA yearly. My question is more because the wording of the post I quoted was confusing. It reads like the guy made his $, then dumped it all into his IRA.

OR, the guy took one hell of a gamble by buying a ton of GameStop last summer with IRA money (in my world, my IRA is part of retirement savings, so I would never gamble with it). GameStop is the blockbuster of game rentals, I would never expected to make money off of it. Bold move on his part that paid off!

You can have multiple retirement accounts. IRAs can be funded a couple different ways as well. The tax deferral (or tax free growth with ROTH) is quite attractive when it comes to trading

Comment

Ya I'm still holding HCMC hoping it jumps pretty good today.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                                Ya I'm still holding HCMC hoping it jumps pretty good today.
                                Already 1.5 billion in volume and hasnt even opened yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X