4J ranch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4J ranch??

Im looking at booking a hog hunt for my little brother thats getting back from Afghanistan next month. This ranch is only a $100 which is right in my price range. Has anyone ever been here? Its the 4J ranch in Centerville, Tx. Im looking at this ranch and the Langley ranch. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

When is he coming home? How long are you wanting to hunt?

Comment

He gets back into the states mid april but I don't think he will be able to come to Texas until May 1st. Was looking at the second weekend in May. A day of hunting would be great, but he is a rifle hunter and wants to try his new .308 out.

Comment

Originally posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
        Im looking at booking a hog hunt for my little brother thats getting back from Afghanistan next month. This ranch is only a $100 which is right in my price range. Has anyone ever been here? Its the 4J ranch in Centerville, Tx. Im looking at this ranch and the Langley ranch. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!
        Langley Ranch- Were booked solid until next April unless you already have a date booked.

Weve been refering folks who cant hunt with us anytime soon to:

They are all here pretty close by.

Comment

Thanks Randy, I have been on ya'lls website and see why y'all do the business that you do. Looks like a great establishment and I will have to book with y'all one day.

Comment

Comment

Just talked to my little bro today and he will be back in Texas on April 30. He wants to do some pig hunting with a rifle. Does anyone know of any places with good chances of killing a pig for a reasonable price. Would just be a day hunt most likely and like it to be not too far from College Station since he will be staying at my parents house while he's on leave.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                X