What do you do with Ground Venison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
    I use venison burger anyway I would hamburger...
    x2...when we first were married my wife used venison everywhere you would use beef.....except steaks...I lived next door to a butcher who would order Kansas City loins...whole,about 120 lbs each......then age them 20 or so days and then cut.....they were out of sight...

Comment

Almost everything

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
        I use venison burger anyway I would hamburger...
        Me too

Comment

Some great ideas!

Comment

I love the corn bread recipe! I use a thick medium hot salsa and I add sour cream. Kids devour it!

Another personal favorite.
            Pork Giniling is a pork dish that makes use of ground pork as the primary ingredient. Ground pork is stewed in tomato sauce and water to bring out the taste while vegetables such as carrots and potatoes (some also like this with raisins and green peas) are added for additional flavor and nutrition.

Comment

I love it in hamburger helper beef stroganoff.

Comment

Anything you can do with ground beef, can be done with ground venison. To stretch out my venison I useually do a 50/50 mix of the meat. C'ya

Comment

Some good recipies in this thread. I've tried most of them in one form or another....but I'm gonna have me some stuffed cabbage this weekend.

Comment

Everything is good with it!

Comment

Working...
                    X