Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Satterfield (RSatt)~Prayer Warriors Rally!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
    Thanks,Dale. Two Drs appt yesterday. Next appt(chemo) Tuesday morning.dread that.thanks, dale , for the offer."Stacked up" sounds pretty inviting .)

Again, thanks everyone on the prayers and thoughts.
    Love ya buddy!!

Can't wait to sport my new "Ronnie's Renegade" camo tee shirt. Chompin at the bit every day waiting on that package to arrive!!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
        Love ya buddy!!

Can't wait to sport my new "Ronnie's Renegade" camo tee shirt. Chompin at the bit every day waiting on that package to arrive!!
        Thanks, everyone, again.

Mike, I mailed ur shirt Friday.

Lotta Good.Folks Here

Comment

Dang, Ronnie. I've been out of the loop on this. I'm pulling for you and praying for you starting right now.

Can't wait to see your posts from Cotulla again.

You've got this.

Comment

Continued Prayers Buddy

Comment

Hooper Hugs and lots of Prayers still Headed in your direction! Love ya!!!!!

Comment

Chew, got your shirt. Thank you. Still waiting 2x to come in.

lotta good folks here. It is not hard to figure out who they are.

I had second chemo to day. Don't feel bad yet. Love yall

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                  Chew, got your shirt. Thank you. Still waiting 2x to come in.

lotta good folks here. It is not hard to figure out who they are.

I had second chemo to day. Don't feel bad yet. Love yall

Stay strong buddy, we are still Praying

Comment

More thoughts and prayers for you, Ronnie.

Comment

Still praying Ronnie. Hang tight.

Comment

Glad you had a good day today, Ronnie!!

He had a blood transfusion today, but said it was a good day! He felt pretty good. Say some prayers for him the next few days with side effects from the chemo. His feeding tube seems to be good for now.

I think Trent is going to come and shoot with Miss Hunter and me at the Archers of Christ 3-D shoot on 04/18 in Paris. Maybe some other TBHers can join us at the shoot!

Hunter and I are going to stop in and see Ronnie after the shoot if he is feeling up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                          Glad you had a good day today, Ronnie!!

He had a blood transfusion today, but said it was a good day! He felt pretty good. Say some prayers for him the next few days with side effects from the chemo. His feeding tube seems to be good for now.

I think Trent is going to come and shoot with Miss Hunter and me at the Archers of Christ 3-D shoot on 04/18 in Paris. Maybe some other TBHers can join us at the shoot!

Hunter and I are going to stop in and see Ronnie after the shoot if he is feeling up to it.

Early morning, Thursday, April 9. Just had coffee. Still feel pretty good. Trent is excited about the shoot with Dena and Hunter.....(OK..mostly Hunter) ...there's just not too many shoots in this part of the state for him to go to.

Lotta good folks here

Luv yall.

Also I can't say enough about my family. They have been my other "Rock". One or all have been right there to help in anyway that they can.im truly blessed to have yall AND them.
                          Last edited by Rsatt; 04-09-2015, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Good to hear from you brother!

Comment

Thank you for the positive progress report. Continued prayers sent.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling good Ronnie. You remain in our prayers.

Are they feeding you any steak or venison through that tube? If not and you would like some just let me know, I have both and you're only a couple of hours away. We'll do whatever is needed to get it in that tube.

Comment

Working...
                                X