Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Satterfield (RSatt)~Prayer Warriors Rally!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for you Ronnie, stay strong my friend.

Comment

more kneemails sent ^^

Comment

This was from Shelley's FB page yesterday.

I am writing this post trying to hold back tears as my mom is driving to Willis Knighton (she would'nt let me drive because she is worried about me not getting enough sleep this weekend) to have my dad admitted to the hospital. This chemo and feeding tube is trying to kick him down but I think someone forgot to tell that blasted devil that we are fighters and my daddy is super tuff and that most importantly we don't care how many times the devil tries to deceive us into believing our God is not good and for us we WILL not waiver!!!!
        In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul- Psalms 94:19 Gods got this!!

Lotsa of prayers sent!! KCA, my friend!!

Comment

Be strong buddy!! We still got lots of prayers for you Ronnie.

Comment

God has got This!!!!!!

Comment

Continued prayers for Ronnie and his family. God bless you all.

Comment

I texted Ronnie earlier today and he said he was feeling better, but still in the hospital. His feeding tube is still leaking. Dang, I wish they would get that thing fixed already!! More prayers sent!!

Comment

More Prayers Sent for you Ronnie

Comment

More Prayers sent buddy

Comment

More prayers up for ya, Ronnie!

Comment

Still praying for you. Stay strong and keep fighting until you win.

Comment

continued prayers Ronnie

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

As I set here in the hospital, there are no words to describe the the generosity of the the bow hunters of Texas. With tears in in my eyes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Latest update is to replace feeding tube in surgery in the morning. It is stilling leaking around the outside of the tube. Next chemo is suppose to be around April 8-9, somewhere in that time frame.

Lotta good folks here

I'm trying to fashion myself after Alan, but I'm not tuff as he was. Alan was a marine that died of cancer TBH member from about 10-12 years ago. You ole timers remember him. If anyone ever had a second family, we as TBHers do.

I love you folks

PS. I haven't give up on going to Cotulla turkey huntin. Can't pull my bow, may have to cheat and use that shotgun.
                              Last edited by Rsatt; 03-25-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rsatt;9900025]As I set here in the hospital, there are no words to describe the the generosity of the the bow hunters of Texas. With tears in in my eyes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Latest update is to replace feeding tube in surgery in the morning. It is stilling leaking around the outside of the tube. Next chemo is suppose to be around April 8-9, somewhere in that time frame.

Lotta good folks here

I'm trying to fashion myself after Alan, but I'm not tuff as he was. Alan was a marine that died of cancer TBH member from about 10-12 years ago. You ole timers remember him. If anyone ever had a second family, we as TBHers do.

Wow Rsatt: You are strong and you are brave... never doubt that for one minute... the GS will keep praying and keep thinking of you all the time and every time we log on to TBH... You are inspiring many yourself. Lots of hugs and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X