My Child Support ends today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Child Support ends today.

After 18 years my ex will have to find a way to pay for her own horse feed and beer. I never had a problem one supporting my son, but the days of undermining and relationship sabotage are over. (well, probably not over just not funded be me) For all you younger guys out there just staring out, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now to go shopping for that boat.

Remember you have to stop it. It won't just stop automatically if it's coming out of your pay check

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Remember you have to stop it. It won't just stop automatically if it's coming out of your pay check

Congrats
      Way ahead of Ya.

Comment

Congrats. I got 9 more years of supporting her bad habits...…...

Comment

I got 5 years left. Big bucket of suckleberries.

Comment

With me when child-support ended the bills went through the roof. Car, gas, insurance, clothes, school, etc.
            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 05-31-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Mine daughter was just complaining about her mom spending all the child support I pay on her self and not buying my daughter anything with it she says she hardly ever even buys any groceries for the house. I told her maybe she is saving it for you later she just laughed and said o yeah I bet that’s it NOT lol ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                After 18 years my ex will have to find a way to pay for her own horse feed and beer. I never had a problem one supporting my son, but the days of undermining and relationship sabotage are over. (well, probably not over just not funded be me) For all you younger guys out there just staring out, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now to go shopping for that boat.
                Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Congrats. I got 9 more years of supporting her bad habits...…...
                I'm sure every penny goes directly towards the childs needs

Congrats BTW

I can't stand seeing women I know get lots of child support always posting on FB about their vacations..They seem to take 10x more than I ever could, did, or would take.

And no I don't use FB, I get the garbage repeated to me from others who do.

Comment

Got mine stamped by judge yesterday! ! Attorneys wante $2500 we did it for $80 court fee and gave to my employer today

Comment

4.5 yrs left here. Wife’s student loans also pay off around the same time. Will be like a 3rd income

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why isn't there a way for women to prove with expense reports EXACTLY what they're spending the money on? If the child's needs aren't being met and they're going on lavish vacations every year on a teacher's salary, something doesn't add up.

Comment

Strange timing. I literally just opened the official letter stating that my obligation was fulfilled on May 15th. Biggest raise I have ever had.

Comment

advice

See pic
                          Attached Files

Comment

I know how you feel right now. I paid faithfully for 16 years and mine ended last December. I would have felt different while paying it if it would have been used for my daughter.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Congrats
                            I had been told this too but mine ended automatically while I was still trying to get all of the paperwork together.

Comment

Congrats! 3.5 years to go for me. I don't pay through the AG, just transfer the cash through money transfer to her bank each month. We created a savings account for our daughter and a part of my CS is deposited into that account, so at least my daughter will have something to start with when she's 18.

Hopefully I will be able to finally buy my boat when I'm done with CS.

Comment

Working...
                              X