• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    If the PAC plays in the Spring, that means we get CFB all year. [emoji15]
    That's scary round here . .

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
      Never get into these threads for obvious reasons

But just saw this and found it interesting.

No, the Ags have enough cupcakes on their schedule and someone needs to educate Ty. The Ags won the last three games, out scoring them 142-97. In the last 20 games, they are ahead 11-9, but we hold the All Time Record at 37-32-1.....38-32-1, if we were to play this year.
      Last edited by RLB; 05-12-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        No, the Ags have enough cupcakes on their schedule.

Finally nice to just not hear how about how crazy tough their number 10 SOS was last year.... [emoji849]

Sorry #11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-12-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Finally nice to just not hear how about how crazy tough their number 10 SOS was last year.... [emoji849]

Sorry #11
          Probably one of the most retarded arguments out there. LSU, Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn......yeah, it was a cake walk.

As far as cup cakes in 2019, LSU's OOC schedule was North Western State, Utah State and Texas.....our OOC schedule was UTSA, Texas State and Clemson. Both had two easy and one challenging. The remaining schedule was pretty close to the same.
          Last edited by RLB; 05-12-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Probably one of the most retarded arguments out there. LSU, Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn......yeah, it was a cake walk.

As far as cup cakes in 2019, LSU's OOC schedule was North Western State, Utah State and Texas.....our OOC schedule was UTSA, Texas State and Clemson. Both had two easy and one challenging. The remaining schedule was pretty close to the same.

Comment

Can you run that for the end of 2019 regular season?

Comment

Dee Anderson heads to the Pokes camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bring on that cupcake schedule baby! I want to roll into Alabama game at 10-0 feeling like we’re winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Dee Anderson heads to the Pokes camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That clown got suspended his senior season in hs and suspended in BR.

Comment

Looks like no Fresno state game this year due to cali state schools not opening in fall, and PAC12 most likely going to conference only means no colorado game....

2 of our cupcake OOC games most likely be replaced by actual competitive competition, trying to screw up our cake walk schedule to the NC behind heisMOND..... COVID19 was created to keep Aggie mediocre wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Looks like no Fresno state game this year due to cali state schools not opening in fall, and PAC12 most likely going to conference only means no colorado game....

2 of our cupcake OOC games most likely be replaced by actual competitive competition, trying to screw up our cake walk schedule to the NC behind heisMOND..... COVID19 was created to keep Aggie mediocre wasn't it?

Surely there will be an uprising that’ll put an end to this madness!

Comment

Surely there will be an uprising that’ll put an end to this madness!
                          We will put that on a cup!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            ..... COVID19 was created to keep Aggie mediocre wasn't it?
                            Good lord the whole country needs to go back to normal. According to this post the China virus has been around since 1939,,,,

Comment

We will put that on a cup!!

Comment

Someone care to elaborate little more what the proposals are? Only conference play each other? No national championship only conference champs? How the hell is that going to eleminate spreading? Will fans be able to attend? Sorry I’m bowed up at work so haven’t gotten to look further into it

Comment

Working...
                                X