Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Leslie recruited one road. I-10.

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Coach O has stated from the beginning every state is now on notice... they’re recruiting the whole nation now and doin a fine job of it too

You can only sign 25. He’s making the OOS kids get their spot right now or miss out. Mack Brown used to do this and would fill up super early as guys had fear they would lose their spot. This is good; however, you also can take guys a little early in the process, but Coach O has proved he has no problem trap-dooring kids down the road. Mack wouldn’t do this and it bit him in the ***.
      Last edited by Heath; 05-01-2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        You can only sign 25. He’s making the OOS kids get their spot right now or miss out. Mack Brown used to do this and would fill up super early as guys had fear they would lose their spot. This good but you also can take guys a little early in the process, but Coach O has proved he has no problem trap-dooring kids down the road. Mack wouldn’t do this and it bit him in the ***.

Yup 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          You can only sign 25. He’s making the OOS kids get their spot right now or miss out. Mack Brown used to do this and would fill up super early as guys had fear they would lose their spot. This is good; however, you also can take guys a little early in the process, but Coach O has proved he has no problem trap-dooring kids down the road. Mack wouldn’t do this and it bit him in the ***.

Speaking of Mack

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Speaking of Mack

Mack ain't afraid to go ugly early.

Comment

Sanctions coming soon

Comment

Tennessee and Florida.
                East stepping up.

Comment

Texas adds another!

That’s four commitments this week.
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

H2H over Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good get for the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        H2H over Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I wonder if it had anything to do with us picking up another 4* WDE a few days ago?

Comment

Anyone else not really into recruiting right now with this whole corona virus thing? I usually know peoples names and heard about them prior to commitments and this year I just haven’t gotten into it.

And before anyone says that’s because the Aggies only have 5 commitments, that’s all we had at this time last year.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            Anyone else not really into recruiting right now with this whole corona virus thing? I usually know peoples names and heard about them prior to commitments and this year I just haven’t gotten into it.

And before anyone says that’s because the Aggies only have 5 commitments, that’s all we had at this time last year.

I'm not....I've got other **** to do and Brigadier General Smart is cracking herself a mean whip on her honeydo list. I'll check in on twitter occasionally to see if they landed anybody but I haven't known any of them before landing that I can recall. Amazing how productive one can be not following that stuff. Looks like the Horns are doing pretty good but that's about all I can say about it. It's actually quite liberating..

Comment

Not really, but I’ll post as it occurs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can’t wait until this dumbass corona craze is over and we’re playing some college football. I’m building a house and putting in a pool with an 86” tv on the patio so I can get in on some of these outdoor pool pics. Can’t wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X