One reason I love Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One reason I love Texas

Bought a super combo license, 2 youth licenses yesterday. Whole thing cost $111.

Broken down that is pennies per hour for the year. Most states charge more than that for in state buck alone. Glad I’m a resident here.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      Bought a super combo license, 2 youth licenses yesterday. Whole thing cost $111.

Broken down that is pennies per hour for the year. Most states charge more than that for in state buck alone. Glad I’m a resident here.
      $111???? What else did you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        $111???? What else did you buy.
        Probably a duck stamp

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

$1,000 back in the day when I bought my lifetime license for hunting and fishing. Will have paid for itself next year.

Comment

When we move to Colorado the game warden told me “this isn’t Texas Bruce. You won’t draw a buck tag for three years”. He was right. They breached my wife’s contract and six months later we were all back in Texas. They combined parks with wildlife and folks were up in arms about. They, the residents were concerned that the cost would **** outta state hunters off, they would quit Colorado, and the cost would be passed on to them. You almost have to be a rocket scientist to figure some of P&w wht going on up there. Other than the weather I don’t miss it at all.

Comment

Bought my lifetime at $800.00, WELL worth it for sure.

Comment

My dad bought me Lifetime Super combo for my 17th birthday. Truly a gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

Not a bad deal for what we get in Tx.

Comment

Working...
                  X