• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outfitters who offer bowhunts for Grizzly bear

Anyone know of any?

Landrover is on one now:

Comment

Oscar is after one with a bow as we speak!

Comment

Lake Country Lodge and Canoe Bay Outfitters, Jeremy Davis owns them both, I took a grizzly and a Brown with him.

Comment

If you don’t mind a coastal grizzly look at hunt Alaska at unalakleet. They take lots of bowhunters and have great success. I killed mine there on the second or third day of the hunt. Pretty cool place!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great bear!

Comment

second pic the bear makes his head look photo-shopped. That bear looks big

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  If you don’t mind a coastal grizzly look at hunt Alaska at unalakleet. They take lots of bowhunters and have great success. I killed mine there on the second or third day of the hunt. Pretty cool place!
                  Is a coastal grizz a brown?

That bear looks BIG!

Comment

The line of differentiation between brown and grizzly is arbitrary. Brown bears are typically ones that live within proximity of the coast. When you get far enough up north even the bears on the coast are classified as grizzly. I know that probably doesn’t make sense but you can look up that line.

I promise my pics are all real. I have never photoshopped a pic nor intentionally tried to distort a picture to make an animal look bigger. I killed a **** good grizzly. My brown bear looks huge but he was kind of average. I was sitting right behind him.

Comment

My brown bear to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doc those bears are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          The line of differentiation between brown and grizzly is arbitrary. Brown bears are typically ones that live within proximity of the coast. When you get far enough up north even the bears on the coast are classified as grizzly. I know that probably doesn’t make sense but you can look up that line.

I promise my pics are all real. I have never photoshopped a pic nor intentionally tried to distort a picture to make an animal look bigger. I killed a **** good grizzly. My brown bear looks huge but he was kind of average. I was sitting right behind him.
                          Thanks for the clarification, makes sense.

I looked up 'hunt alaska', but it pulled up several outfitters. Do you have a link or some more info?

PS - I wasn't questioning the size of your bear, I think it's awesome. The brownie is big too.

Comment

Lance Kronberger w Freelance Outdoors
                            Have several buddies that have taken both Brown & Grizz w him. Have a friend that also guides for him. Posted a video last year on TBH of my buddy who shot a Brown at super close range w them.
                            Top notch operation

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                              Thanks for the clarification, makes sense.

I looked up 'hunt alaska', but it pulled up several outfitters. Do you have a link or some more info?

PS - I wasn't questioning the size of your bear, I think it's awesome. The brownie is big too.
                              Look for hunt Alaska with us. Eric and Virgil Umphenour or something close to that.
                              Last edited by docmay; 08-18-2022, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X