X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is it said member?

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
      He got a ticket for criminal Trespass. He called me after he saw his pic on FB. He told me he was sorry and should have told me he put a camera up 200yds form our of our feeders, 2 months after we showed him our deer lease. I told him the GW would take care of it. He really should come on here and explain what happened. We all make mistakes.
      Originally posted by slicktree View Post
      So is it said member?
      Judging by this and the pics, I would say, yep.

Comment

Karma is a real B here….clearly he caught a bad case of the gays and the monkey pox from the before pics to the cell cam photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Judging by this and the pics, I would say, yep.
          Jesus christ, this is hard to believe. One of our own went and did something like that, this website has given me so much hope when I've lost all faith in people and helped lift me and my family through tough times everyone here has always been so wonderful and helpful. I hope I'm wrong but for a member here to do this to another member or anybody else's property is absolute betrayal to everything we all believe in.

Comment

Look at the tbh'ers Facebook pic on post 233. The guy doesn't even have that mole. I still think two different people, but yes, very similar.
            Attached Files

Comment

Jesus christ, this is hard to believe. One of our own went and did something like that, this website has given me so much hope when I've lost all faith in people and helped lift me and my family through tough times everyone here has always been so wonderful and helpful. I hope I'm wrong but for a member here to do this to another member or anybody else's property is absolute betrayal to everything we all believe in.

There are and have been some real turds on this forum…….but 99+% are good folks. Every group has its rotten eggs and we are no different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang.... now I see how some of y'all made P&Y!

Comment

I'm pessimistic enough I assume that most who consistently shares pics of their big deer are selling hunts without buying a sponsorship. Not everyone but most.

And that's because people have been burned in the past from sharing their deer pics causing poaching and/or a landlord being offered more money.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    I'm pessimistic enough I assume that most who consistently shares pics of their big deer are selling hunts without buying a sponsorship. Not everyone but most.

And that's because people have been burned in the past from sharing their deer pics causing poaching and/or a landlord being offered more money.
                    I just started thinking that as well. Stupid stuff like this is why it's so hard to find a decent lease

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      There are and have been some real turds on this forum…….but 99+% are good folks. Every group has its rotten eggs and we are no different.

Yessir...the negative actions of one (or even a few) bad apples doesn't mean it impacts an entire group. I'm glad to say TBH does a decent job of policing each other that's for sure.

I also applaud the mods for letting this one play out. I think said "policing" is easier when the monkeys know they will have to scatter in the event the trees start falling.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                        I still think two different people.

Really? The OP already said it’s the same guy and the guy called him and apologized for doing it

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Yep too many good people here to lose faith in the whole community.

Comment

Patiently waiting on the TXhoghunter to respond…….

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Really? The OP already said it’s the same guy and the guy called him and apologized for doing it
                              I missed this. The only part where I see Pernell mentioning anything about them being the same is when he said that he should come on here and explain himself...but never anything like "yes that is him." What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                                Maybe he’s the guy that set up his blind and feeder on someone else’s ranch and he’s lost again.
                                Needs another year,,,, ;0

Comment

Working...
                                X