No announcement yet.

Lower rio grande valley nwr - teniente

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first draw is for here nov 17-21 as well. I hear it can be a challenge especially if grass is high as reported earlier.

Comment

It is very thick and grass will be tall. Find heavy worn trails like said earlier and be patient. If it’s a full moon prepare for brush walkers as we witnessed a few last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
        I'll be glad to share any of my experience there, Ill be hunting next door on those same days, just a mile down the road on another refuge. Ill be parking my travel trailer in Linn San Manuel just 10 minutes away from the refuge. There is a campground there.
        BOW BANDIT, thank you! I’ve been dying to PM you but can’t because I havent yet posted 15 comments on TBH. I was going just start posting to hit my quota but thought it selfish to just go around commenting for personal gain (even though I read through quite a bit of posts). With that being said, I’d love to talk. If you’d PM me, great, but here’s my # if you can chat: 717. 602. 5683 (ignore the PA area code).

Thanks for all the other tips, guys! God bless y’all. Sounds like it’s gonna be awfully thick.

Comment

Teniente is easy access in and out compared to LA. The three roads that go north and south make walking in a breeze on the mowed paths.

Comment

Working...
          X