No announcement yet.

Chasing the grand slam!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking we will hear from Doc this weekend…patience…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In his first post he said he will be hunting for 2 weeks.

Comment

Anybody call the Canadian Mounted Police? Hope you get a big one.

Comment

Updates!

Comment

I would not expect to hear anything before Sept 30 unless he tags out early.

I doubt he is going to fire up the sat phone just to update this thread

Some of y'all were the little kids that asked "are we there yet" every 2 min on a trip

Comment

I can't wait for the white bear hunt in April!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Right out of Landrovers play book. Keep ‘em in the dark and tuned in. Sorry Oscar. LOL
                Bwahahahaha.............! I am sure Doc is loving the moment, it gets REAL quick!
                Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                I would not expect to hear anything before Sept 30 unless he tags out early.

I doubt he is going to fire up the sat phone just to update this thread

Some of y'all were the little kids that asked "are we there yet" every 2 min on a trip
                Yep, sat phone in my pack was the last thing on my mind. My wife was even saying I NEVER CALL.......duh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Bwahahahaha.............! I am sure Doc is loving the moment, it gets REAL quick!

Yep, sat phone in my pack was the last thing on my mind. My wife was even saying I NEVER CALL.......duh!!!
                  Oscar I think you should feel good about the fact some were ready to mount a military style search and rescue for you after not hearing from you while you were out in the bush! Obviously you are more loved than Docmay!!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Given some of travel challenges we've seen some of our colleagues endure on these big trips, I feel like there's a good chance his cell phone slipped out of his pocket down a ravine or got crushed when he landed on it when HE slipped and fell down a ravine. I'm going with the 'cell phone lost or damaged' hypothesis.

Good luck, Docmay!

Comment

It’s taken me three days to get caught up on this. Good luck doc, hope to see some pics soon.

Comment

Looking forward to updates. Happy hunting.

Comment

following!

Comment

In for the update when Doc gets back to civilization

Comment

Made it back to camp up on the mountain. If I walk down the ridge a bit I have service. The hunt is over and my knees are shot. I’m going back to the fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X