They stole my f250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orchard View Post
    Aren’t air tags like 20 bucks these days?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Rubberdown; 09-14-2022, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      Hauling wets thru the brush! Better hang on!
      Yep.

Comment

I hate it for you! Hope they are caught and you get it back. There just arent any repercussions for crime in Harris County.

Comment

Where was it stolen from? What part of town?

We lost 3 Fords at my last company in Houston, all of them turned up on Homestead off 59.

Comment

Originally posted by orchard View Post
            Aren’t air tags like 20 bucks these days?
            and can be blocked with a jammer in a couple of seconds. They work for the lazy theif, but the career criminal will jam it, find it, and remove it.

Comment

I saw one in Weatherford that resembled it but it was on Sunday....

Comment

Ahh man. I hate to see these threads. Hope they find it...

I just noticed recently that someone previously punched the front door lock on my F150. Maybe they were spooked while trying but they didn't even do it right. Now I've just got a jacked up door handle. Sorry SOBs

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Where was it stolen from? What part of town?

We lost 3 Fords at my last company in Houston, all of them turned up on Homestead off 59.
                  Be side by 1960/290

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                    I only have so much money.
                    Understood.
                    It was only $39.00 a month difference when I was considering it for my jeep.
                    Hope you get your truck back.

Comment

I had one stolen out of my driveway around 10 years ago. Never recovered…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                        No idea what the current plate number is, I will have to look for it.
                        You can read the tag number in the pic!

Comment

that was an old picture. I updated the tags since then. it was washed a couple times but otherwise looks the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Understood.
                            It was only $39.00 a month difference when I was considering it for my jeep.
                            Hope you get your truck back.
                            yeah it is just bad timing. we were buying a new business and I was pinching pennies to keep our monthly costs down. Its been a few months and we are starting to get money back but for a while there i was having to tighten the belt a bit.

I paid like 7 grand for it a couple years ago before it all went crazy. Put the flatbed and ranch hand on it, plus completely fixed everything that was wrong. Probably put another 5 or so on top of the 7. Its probably 15k to replace it with something in similar shape now days. It'll be fine, just freaking sucks.

My kid was all upset because it had the red "shoot missile" cigarette lighter button in it he got me for christmas. And his sunglasses. I just realized his brand new car seat was in there too. Dang it! Sometimes you can't win!

Comment

Hope you get it back, we should hang thieves on live tv.

Comment

hope you get it back. good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X