LA County Sheriff calls out LeBron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA County Sheriff calls out LeBron

Calls on him to match the bounty on the killer.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva on Monday challenged NBA star LeBron James to match and double the reward money being offered for information on the gunman who ambushed two deputies over the weekend. 

Psst for those that don’t know Compton is one of those towns that “defunded” police years ago

He is a bearded Oprah.......ie bag of ****!
    I’ll have a big old bourbon when drives off a cliff

Comment

***** lebron

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      He is a bearded Oprah.......ie bag of ****!
      I’ll have a big old bourbon when drives off a cliff
      I am with you my nephew who lives in Los Angeles worships that
      Ring chasing, money grubbing POS ******
      I truly am sickened by his B.S

Comment

Sky King's head bounced around like a basketball, it added lets don't do that again to his IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          Sky King's head bounced around like a basketball, it added lets don't do that again to his IQ.
          Joe Biden, is that you??

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Joe Biden, is that you??

Apparently so, some how got re-routed to this video ????.

Comment

Great Father / Husband / Citizen ... Appreciate what he has done and continues to do in and out of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Calls on him to match the bounty on the killer.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva on Monday challenged NBA star LeBron James to match and double the reward money being offered for information on the gunman who ambushed two deputies over the weekend. 

Psst for those that don’t know Compton is one of those towns that “defunded” police years ago

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Great Father / Husband / Citizen ... Appreciate what he has done and continues to do in and out of basketball.
                  I totally agree but I didn't know the Sheriff played basketball!

Comment

Do you know him personally, or are you just stirring the pot like usual?

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                      The TV told him so.

Comment

Have no reason to disagree on the first two. I won't say he is a bad citizen but I think he should do some public service announcements urging people to comply with police to avoid conflicts.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                          Cousin works for the Sheriff's office where his home in Ohio is. I take his word for it. Grandpa and I went to his State Championship games in HS in Ohio. I saw him play football once.

I'm not stirring the pot. Some people provided their comments, and I gave mine.

Comment

Appreciate what he has done and continues to do in and out of basketball.
                            Why do you think he supports the communist authoritarian Chinese government, but not the American government? Why does he supports the protesters here but not the ones in HK?

Less than a year ago at that, pretty hypocritical, huh?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Why do you think he supports the communist authoritarian Chinese government, but not the American government? Why does he supports the protesters here but not the ones in HK?
                              Money - I think Him and the NBA were wrong in how they handled the China situation.

And the not supporting the American Government is just a weak slant attempt. American Government supports China as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X