Bill and Hillary tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Comparing a black person to a monkey, ape, gorilla, etc... is racist.
    What if it is another black person doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      You going to send some liberals down a hole they hate to go down...because they always realize in the end they are the ones being suppressed by the very people they stand up for.

Comment

I'm not going to set here and argue with a few people that want to say or defend racist stuff. Go to a minority neighborhood and carry a different sign around every day with whatever word or picture you have questions about. If you get your *** kicked on that particular day, it was most likely racist. If not, then probably not.

Comment

I'm not going to set here and argue with a few people that want to say or defend racist stuff. Go to a minority neighborhood and carry a different sign around every day with whatever word or picture you have questions about. If you get your *** kicked on that particular day, it was most likely racist. If not, then probably not.
          Ask Oscar if it is racist to him or any of his family members. Oscar has thick skin and doesn't wear his feelings on his sleeve so he can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Ask Oscar if it is racist to him or any of his family members. Oscar has thick skin and doesn't wear his feelings on his sleeve so he can take it.
            I think Oscar is a good man and I respect his opinion. But I don't think he needs us fighting his battles or dragging his name into this. I've never met the man but if he needed my help, I'd sure try and help him.

Comment

What answer should I succumb to if I carry a sign into a majority black neighborhood showing the statistics of blacks killed by other blacks....and I get my *** kicked?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                What answer should I succumb to if I carry a sign into a majority black neighborhood showing the statistics of blacks killed by other blacks....and I get my *** kicked?
                Not sure what that has to do with any of this. Probably just chalk that one up to you not being very smart. You might get one of those Darwin Awards though

Be sure and film it if you wouldn't mind.

Comment

I'm not going to set here and argue with a few people that want to say or defend racist stuff.
                  Ha, this is pretty much my point. Cant discuss facts so you brush with the biggest brush possible from your high horse. Can you please point out what few people you are speaking about, and if I am in that group what I said specifically?

So, can you pick out the racists below?
                  Attached Files

Comment

You try to show that other groups are racists...therefore it is ok if folks you support are racists. Maybe in your mind that is ok.

Can someone ask the mods if they can add a white supremacist forum so that maybe these folks stop getting in the way of otherwise "somewhat" meaningful discussion.

Comment

I believe I was the second one to show my disgust immediately after 44's post. I thought we had moved on further down the hole in the discussion. Didn't know we were just going to stop at the entrance.

Comment

..therefore it is ok if folks you support are racists.
                        Nah, not even close.

Sure, I guess. Not sure who you are calling Donnie or what he did that was racist, but feel free to point it out and I'd give you my opinion.
                        You figure out who Donnie is yet? I am guessing you think Donald is a racist and since I voted against Hillary I am now a white supremacist. Is this how it works? Please expand on your previous opinion, trying to connect all of the dots here.

Comment

Nah, not even close.

You figure out who Donnie is yet? I am guessing you think Donald is a racist and since I voted against Hillary I am now a white supremacist. Is this how it works? Please expand on your previous opinion, trying to connect all of the dots here.
                          I figured it out. And no I don't think Trump is a racist.

Comment

Well, I’m a black man but I’m gonna officially apologize for insulting the monkey.

I’m racist like the late great Mohamad Ali. To paraphrase him, “Birds be birds but red birds don’t mix with bluebirds, ducks don’t mix with owls”.

Look, he’s still laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                              I didn’t “compare” a black person to a monkey, I said he looks like barry, and he does...its like a spitting image of him, goofy face, big ears, and all.
                              Saying someone "looks" like a monkey (or vice versa) is a comparison you ignoramus.

Drip Drip, it ain’t racist.

In fact being a Racist to some degree is very normal for humans and y’all have improper use of the term.

Racism is only a problem when it manifest itself into discrimination.

You guys either watch too much CNN or educated in todays liberal institutions.
                              One inevitably leads to the other. When you consider other races as inferior to your own, it justifies treating them as inferiors.

Sir Shovelhands, statistically, the ones who take up such a nobel cause as yours are old liberal white ladies with cats.

Are you a cat lady?
                              Nope. Statistically the ones who take up your cause are giant ******bags. Are you a giant ******bag?

“Racism” is only the cover for the true agenda. Imparting their dominance based on low self esteem is at the root based on my calling them out about what they can or have not done to further the conservative cause.
                              Thats some crazy twisted conspiracy you've latched on to there. Oh and you got called out with the monkey picture before you made any post about furthering the conservative cause. Nice try.

Comment

Well, I’m a black man but I’m gonna officially apologize for insulting the monkey.
                                Ahh escaped the plantation I see. Your what liberals call...an Uncle Tom.

Comment

Working...
                                X