Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?? A conspiracy?? No way!!!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to see here, it's not the biggest scandle in American history by a huge margin.
    Simply a misunderstanding.

Comment

Old news. They are still trying to oust him every day. They will continue to try to run him off. They don't care what laws they have break or lives ruined to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Old news. They are still trying to oust him every day. They will continue to try to run him off. They don't care what laws they have break or lives ruined to do so.
        Yea for those of us who have been paying attention for the last 2 years it's old news but for the rest it has just recently became "Breaking News"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Seriously. Multiple peoples lives have been ruined for lying to people who's job is to get you to lie to them. But don't worry. There will be some boot lickers along shortly to tell you they deserve it for being associated with Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Seriously. Multiple peoples lives have been ruined for lying to people who's job is to get you to lie to them. But don't worry. There will be some boot lickers along shortly to tell you they deserve it for being associated with Trump.
            I know the FBI is good at catching folks in lies's but come on, these people should know the Clinton playbook by now. I cant recall specifics, I am unsure, I don't remember, why does it matter, etc.

Comment

Treasonous *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                I know the FBI is good at catching folks in lies's but come on, these people should know the Clinton playbook by now. I cant recall specifics, I am unsure, I don't remember, why does it matter, etc.

The situations are a little different. Plus, there are mounds of evidence that suggest the DOJ was soft on Hillary and her people. Whereas the news being discussed in this thread suggests the opposite for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Treasonous *******s.
                  Yes. Should be tried and if convicted, maximum punishment. Couse there’ll never be any charges ...

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    Treasonous *******s.
                    Absolutly..and there should be many on death row including a former President.

Comment

Working...
                    X