36 hours into my Fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
    Right now at 85 hours and to be honest I do not want to stop but I will pretty soon. I might go for 96 and then stop. I still have a ton of energy and brain wise feel a lot of clarity. I did not think about what to eat after coming off a 3-4 day fast but after reading up on it like 670ld442 said it can be tricky. Chicken broth and fresh fruit juice is recommended day one with the addition of cooked veges day two and meat day three. I might just go eat a steak right afterwards.
    After the 21 day fast / Brother did the Chicken broth and then the juicer thing. Worked well.

Comment

I'm planning on having a Gatorade for lunch. That's not cheating is it?

Comment

Serious question...

Are any of you continuing with your workouts while fasting for 3-5 days?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Do you think it's cheating ?

I think that is how I would determine.

My reason for doing this would be mental though. If I thought it may be, I probably wouldn't do it.

Comment

That's on you. I wouldn't. No sugar when fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Do you think it's cheating ?

I think that is how I would determine.

My reason for doing this would be mental though. If I thought it may be, I probably wouldn't do it.

I think liquids are fine. I've just been drinking lots of water so far

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              That's on you. I wouldn't. No sugar when fasting.

Well there ya go. Sugar is off limits.

Comment

Last edited by Geoff995; 02-15-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Right now at 85 hours and to be honest I do not want to stop but I will pretty soon. I might go for 96 and then stop. I still have a ton of energy and brain wise feel a lot of clarity. I did not think about what to eat after coming off a 3-4 day fast but after reading up on it like 670ld442 said it can be tricky. Chicken broth and fresh fruit juice is recommended day one with the addition of cooked veges day two and meat day three. I might just go eat a steak right afterwards.
                  I ate a steak, broccoli, an avacado, and a salad to break my first 72 hour fast.lol
                  It’s not tricky at all. Go back to eating how you ate before as long as it’s good healthy food.

Comment

I really fast. I do it so fast that I eat every couple of hours.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

My fast is over - Official time 88 hours!!!!! It was actually hard to eat the first time after fasting. I did what Geoff995 did and ended my fast with an aged ribeye and broccoli. I did continue to workout every other day during my fast but I drank a ton of water, probable 10-15 16oz bottles a day. I will wait a while and start again some time. Good luck to those who are trying it out.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        Serious question...

Are any of you continuing with your workouts while fasting for 3-5 days?
                        The guys that I know that fast do everything business as usual, working out included. I workout at 530am usually and use a pre-workout, if I don't eat by 9am or so my stomach starts giving me fits. Guess i could skip the preworkout but it sure makes it easier to get in there and go that early.

I ordered some bone broth, should be here tomorrow, I'm hoping maybe that will help me get over that breakfast hump.
                        Last edited by jshouse; 02-15-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

My fast is over - Official time 88 hours!!!!! It was actually hard to eat the first time after fasting. I did what Geoff995 did and ended my fast with an aged ribeye and broccoli. I did continue to workout every other day during my fast but I drank a ton of water, probable 10-15 16oz bottles a day. I will wait a while and start again some time. Good luck to those who are trying it out.

Congrats! 88 hours is strong!

I'm 51 1/2 hours and I'm HANGRY!

Comment

Nice!!! Guarantee a steak never tasted so good. FWIW I’ll do a 72 hour fast roughly every 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                              Nice!!! Guarantee a steak never tasted so good. FWIW I’ll do a 72 hour fast roughly every 3 months.

Best darn steak I have ever had!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! 88 hours is strong!

I'm 51 1/2 hours and I'm HANGRY!

What are you aiming for? Drink lots of water and stay busy. Having sex helps a bunch as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X