Snow Flake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
    I just try to instruct my nephew the best I can.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Me thinks you did ok
    Beating your nephew during his first haircut wouldn’t have solved any issues
    Their is a time and place for that some other time

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      Me thinks you did ok

Beating your nephew during his first haircut wouldn’t have solved any issues

Their is a time and place for that some other time

It was somewhere else, over a year ago, and someone else's job.

And if it had happened, day to day stuff like haircuts wouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        It was somewhere else, over a year ago, and someone else's job.

And if it had happened, day to day stuff like haircuts wouldn't be an issue.

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Man......what my Dad would have done to that kid if he was one of us three boys......

Crying about a haircut would be the least of our worries. You just didn't act like that in public..
          We didnt have to worry about this. I dad would have been ****ed if his boys had hair like that.

We got whipped before we left the house, just so we knew what would happen if we acted a fool.

Comment

My uncle had a barber shop when I was young. I never had hair long enough to touch my collar....LOL. Watching the video I could just hear my mother saying...."If you want someone to cry about I will give a reason...not stop that crying".....and trust me she meant it. I promise she would have tanned my hide for needless crying....LOL.

Great job in getting his hair cut. It looks much, much better.

-john

Comment

That reminds me of my old neighbors kid(7year old). He would run in the house crying about his dad telling him to do something and the mom would run outside to see what he did to make him cry.

Comment

Lol

Comment

my kids have a monthly date with the clippers that aint goin away any time soon!

Comment

Uhoh

Comment

Lol

Are you the one videoing it?

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                        Are you the one videoing it?
                        Yes my sister n law and Elleons mom wanted me too. My wife his aunt wanted to see it too. Both him and his brother absolutely love hanging out with me, I can get them to take medicine and do stuff they fight with everyone else. This boys mom grew up in the foster system so shes clueless about children.

Comment

Yes my sister n law and Elleons mom wanted me too. My wife his aunt wanted to see it too. Both him and his brother absolutely love hanging out with me, I can get them to take medicine and do stuff they fight with everyone else. This boys mom grew up in the foster system so shes clueless about children.

[emoji1360]Being an uncle is one of my favorite jobs! You'll get him squared away.

Comment

90% chance that kid grows up to be a pipewelder.......intervention please!

Comment

Good stuff. They gonna let you take him to get his next round of shots?

Comment

Yep, my brother and I both got strapped BY THE BARBER at Charlie's Barber Shop in Keller, TX when we were kids. You didn't act a fool and get away with it. We were both acting up when my mom had us in the barber shop for hair cuts. Not that she was afraid to strum our backsides, but Mr. Charlie told us if we didn't behave, he'd whoop our butts with his razor strap. We decided to test that. My mom gave Mr. Charlie the green light and he whooped both of us with his razor strap. BTW, that zhat hurt! But, rest assured, we NEVER acted up at Mr. Charlie's again. In fact, I was quite fond of Mr. Charlie. Eventually, his son took over when he retired. I didn't care for him and moved on to a different shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X