Deer Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Meat

Anyone not get to hunt this year, or know a family in need? I am running out of freezer space and have an Axis and WT coming back very soon. I have about 20-30 packages of hamburger and some sausage from last year that I would be willing to give away. I am in Tomball.

Thanks!

Nice gesture

Comment

Go to a church, they will know.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
        Go to a church, they will know.
        I am more or less trying to keep this in the TBH family, or extended. I can have my wife take it to work and it will be gone quick fast. Trying to help those on the GS that may need it, or know someone who does.

Comment

Awesome gesture

Comment

If I was closer I would take some off of your hands. I didn't get to hunt my property for deer this season because of the flooding.

Comment

Nice Gesture

Comment

Good lookin out HIC.

Comment

I have a buddy that lost everything in his deepfreezer a couple months ago while his wife was in the hospital. They came home to a horrible mess. Asked me if I knew anyone with excess meat. He’s in Round rock though. I will ask if he’s going to Houston anytime soon. Great gesture.

Comment

A lady whose husband walked off and left her, ask my wife today if we had any venison. She said that is the only thing she missed about him let me know if you don't find a TBH'er who needs it...I work in Magnolia and can meet you if you feel like passing it on to her. I'm packaging up about 8-10 links to give to her next week when my wife will be seeing her

Comment

I could use some let me know and I can pm you my number thank you .

Comment

TexasAir came by today and picked up most of my last year meat. He came bearing some Honey that is insane good! Nice to meet you buddy and i hope you guys enjoy the meat!

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          A lady whose husband walked off and left her, ask my wife today if we had any venison. She said that is the only thing she missed about him let me know if you don't find a TBH'er who needs it...I work in Magnolia and can meet you if you feel like passing it on to her. I'm packaging up about 8-10 links to give to her next week when my wife will be seeing her
                          This pulls at my heart. I have some to sweeten the deal. PM me and you can swing by here on your way!

Comment

Hey guys, to sweeten this up a bit. For the extended season I am willing to take a Vet or LEO out to my lease to shoot a doe. Please do not PM me if you have a lease or you have shot a deer this year. This is for a Veteran or LEO that has not been hunting this year. I can roll tomorrow but would rather go next weekend. I understand that LEO schedules are rigid so if it is tomorrow, lets go!

This will be a one hunt deal, we have way to many doe and you will see 30+ deer on a hunt. Please be an established member.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                              Hey guys, to sweeten this up a bit. For the extended season I am willing to take a Vet or LEO out to my lease to shoot a doe. Please do not PM me if you have a lease or you have shot a deer this year. This is for a Veteran or LEO that has not been hunting this year. I can roll tomorrow but would rather go next weekend. I understand that LEO schedules are rigid so if it is tomorrow, lets go!

This will be a one hunt deal, we have way to many doe and you will see 30+ deer on a hunt. Please be an established member.
                              I should have said first responders - FF, RN, Medic all are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X