X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was a toyota pickup

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
      If it was a white Chevy crew cab stay clear of that guy he is wierd!
      Well i was at 7

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
        Hey Sack, the giant squid brought up hunting other people's set-ups. Everything was all nicey, nicey until then. Stirring the pot, stirring the pot, stirring the pot....and cooked up a pot of.......
        i wasn't trying to stir the pot!!!!! i was only letting a fellow tbh'er know that we don't just hunt someone elses setup, it is an unwritten rule, i was defending huntinfishtx......go back and read the whole thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          Yeah.... U didn't read far enough back lol
          Chris, the huntnfishtx guy was directing his response towards the jkuroski guy, it's done now.....we beat a dead horse.......

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
            Chris, the huntnfishtx guy was directing his response towards the jkuroski guy, it's done now.....we beat a dead horse.......
            Exactly but someone wants to stick their nose in somethin that had nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
              the jerks that screw with peoples **** are a few of the ones that are on here sharing the info with you
              Navy...I think the fact that I had just shared Info and this comment was made shortly after warranted a response. It was a blanket comment made by him. I think that is quite understandBle by reading the above statement.
              My response was in direct relation to his comment and its apprarent direction towards me sharing info.
              Last edited by Archer23; 02-04-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Can we get back on track with hog hunting

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                  If it was a white Chevy crew cab stay clear of that guy he is wierd!
                  It wasn't me , I have a white GMC ext cab but I was out there . I have never been called wierd though

Comment

Yeah I thought we would begin today with new hunting stories and info.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      Navy...I think the fact that I had just shared Info and this comment was made shortly after warranted a response. It was a blanket comment made by him. I think that is quite understandBle by reading the above statement.
                      My response was in direct relation to his comment and its apprarent direction towards me sharing info.
                      quit flattering yourself man I will say it one more time nothing to do with you at all but you wanna bring yourself into something that had nothing to do with you, you make some rude *** comments and when you get a response you cry and whine about it. You call names and run your mouth I wont put up with rude behavior from people like you so I told you exactly how it will be. Dont make comments like that if you cant handle what will be said back to you. coward is all I have to say

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                        i can look at this pic and tell where your blind is, we call it the florida point, mouth of the river!!! good luck, i kill alot of pigs in those old willows, but only when the blood weeds are high right in between.......hope no jerks screw with your setup....looks good.. my only other guess would be the sore finger!!!good luck...
                        this I what I was responding to you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                          the jerks that screw with peoples **** are a few of the ones that are on here sharing the info with you
                          and this was my reply to that. why I quoted it when I made a response.... guess your not smart enough to realize that. If I wanted to say something about anything you said I would have quoted what you said.

Comment

So, what about them pigs?

Comment

Oh Boy.......

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                                It wasn't me , I have a white GMC ext cab but I was out there . I have never been called wierd though
                                I was joking around with Paintman
                                He has a crew cab with a TBH sticker.

Comment

Working...
                                X