Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working on my logo

**** I wished I was computer savvy hahaha

since I'm testing, for a couple on manufactures and writing papers, I figured I needed a logo
    Attached Files

Looks good

Or use a bumble bee.... you know since physics never lie and all

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Looks good

Or use a bumble bee.... you know since physics never lie and all
      you know I went back and forth on lie and lies. I even googled it. lots of things show it being plural. so I figured it's my catchphrase so I thought what the heck

Comment

Too busy. Took me forever to figure out it was a pig

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Too busy. Took me forever to figure out it was a pig
          The Hog is the first that that stuck out to me.

Comment

I like it Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Different strokes for different folks. I like the carch phrase, though.

Comment

I have a couple of slight suggestions but feel free to disregard them.

I think it will look cleaner and sound better if it says "Bowhunters lie, Physics Doesn't"

Maybe also bring up two lines from the hog lips curved in an outward slant to outline the hog head a little better?

Overall I like the design and you seem to have a good grasp on computer skills if you can come up with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1126 View Post

I think it will look cleaner and sound better if it says "Bowhunters lie, Physics Doesn't"

Maybe also bring up two lines from the hog lips curved in an outward slant to outline the hog head a little better?

Overall I like the design and you seem to have a good grasp on computer skills if you can come up with that!
                  Thanks for the suggestions. On the phrase. I’ve already been using that one for a while now. So I really can’t change.

As far as the hog head. I found the head on a tattoo place. I removed most of the lines. Haha. They where there. It was hard looking around and finding things due to trademarks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1126 View Post

this is what I started from. then worked my way from there. then i had to look at trademarks. holy crap. and I found a ****** someone did and trademarked.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dang Eric, you've done gone to testing for manufacturers??!! Thats awesome bud! Hey when you get a chance, look at these guys, https://bonebroadheads.com/, I think you may like them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                        Dang Eric, you've done gone to testing for manufacturers??!! That's awesome bud! Hey, when you get a chance, look at these guys, https://bonebroadheads.com/, I think you may like them!!!
                        I have not shot this head yet. a friend of mine did. he liked it. I'll see if I can get him to send me his info on the head.

Comment

I like it and appreciate your reports on various equipment

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Yep. I like it !

Comment

What did you use to make the logo? I'm needing to make a basic logo for my small taxidermy business and dont want to spend a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X