Double Droptine 2 Year Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Droptine 2 Year Old

This is probably the most excited I have been over a deer in a long time. We bought some bred does and turned them loose on our ranch in McMullen County. 2 years later this guy pops up. This was from this past weekend. Hopefully he will continue to add to his frame over the next couple of years and keep his drops.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poHeoK-VJNk"]Giant South Texas 2 Year Old Whitetail - YouTube[/ame]

Wow he is a stud!

Comment

I second the wow- definitely a serious stud, he'll be fun to watch!

Comment

Keep him under wraps that's a great looking deer.

Comment

Man oh Man, that's a hoss with a picket fence growing on his head.

It will be fun to watch him. What's your long term plan...in other words, how long can you hold out???

Comment

Fantastic! It is going to be 4 long years to ldp

Comment

Wow he's awesome ! Can't wait to see what he looks like in the future

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                Keep him under wraps that's a great looking deer.
                I am not too worried about it. My dad lives on the ranch full time and he isn't going to shoot it so we should be good

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                Man oh Man, that's a hoss with a picket fence growing on his head.

It will be fun to watch him. What's your long term plan...in other words, how long can you hold out???
                We don't really have a plan. I think we will let him go till he is 6 probably. I don't have any idea when he will peak but it will be fun to watch him grow. I can't wait to see what he throws this summer!

Comment

I agree, it would be hard to take him prior to 6 and who know's what he'll turn into.

I'm way limited on experience with kind of stuff but it seems that these kind of deer can peak early...but regardless, he'll spread some Awesome gene's around the ranch for the next 4 years.

Comment

Wow what a stud

Comment

Holy crap that deer is going to be a absolute monster.

Comment

Great looking deer. Will be lots of fun to watch him grow up.

Comment

Sir if he was at my feeder I would
                          Miss lol

Comment

Awesome buck!!!!! Are you positive he came from the 2 bred does? Looks to me a little older than 2.

Comment

Don't see how you could ask for a better buck to watch....awesome specimen of the species right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X