recurve riser pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recurve riser pic request

before the great crash there was a guy on here that posted a custom recurve that he had made. he posted a picture of the riser that he had made special. he had the bowyer build the hightest part of the shelf over the belly of the handle instead of just a curved shelf. i know this is kinda of vague but i was hoping someone saved that picture or knows the guy that has the bow.
    thanks for your help guys

Sounds like Wildman's bow built by Kevin Breaux. Can anyone verify that for bm22?

Comment

yes that sounds familar i think that was the one does anyone have a pic of it. i would very much appreciate it.

Comment

bm22

Email Kevin. I bet he can send you some pics or may have one in the works like it.

Comment

This is the bow that was for Danny.

Comment

that is some gorgeous work kevin do you have a website for prices , options and such for your bows

Comment

Nice

Comment

No I do not, I build them one at a time as the archer's wish, that way it is a one of a kind.

Comment

I just have to comment on that bow and it's the most beautiful piece of wood and craftsmanship I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                  X