Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Store-A must know, for the serious DIY'er!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Store-A must know, for the serious DIY'er!

For those of you who are inclined to spend hours on end melting steel together only to grind it back apart....all in the name of a 6000lb feeder, or perhaps a game hoist that would pluck a water buff right out of the billabong......there is an establishment you need to know about.

NORTHERN TOOL AND EQUIPMENT.

This is the stinkin coolest store around. Imagine Home Depot without all the crap that attracts half assed, city boy, yuppy types (you know, the one with the closet organizer in his buggy). Plus much, MUCH MORE! It would take forever to describe the coolness of their inventory, but let's put it this way.......A man could buy anything from a rivet.....to a small bull dozer there!

They have a great website, www.northerntool.com , and I've yet to find something on their website and not be able to walk in the store and lay hands on it. Every tool a true to life, full on, acetylene totin, weekend warrior could need in his arsenal can be had at Northern Tool and Equipment!

They even have freakin koozies yall!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-09-2006, 09:24 AM.

True Dat! I have one by the house as well. Bought a reconditioned Dewalt set there that didn't have a scratch on it. Lots of good stuff for trailers, trucks, and the old tool box.

Comment

I'll second that as well, I've even bought meat tanderizers and grinders there!! So it ain't just tools!!

Comment

Picked myself up a meat tenderizer thar just yesterday!

Comment

hey D-Mo, and it was all metal too!!lol no plastic!!

Comment

Solid Stainless Steel...........

Comment

Boy, everybody ought to have 'em one of these!

Gas Powered Party Blender!

Gracias Dmo! I see they have one in Lewisville I'm going to have to check out one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                True Dat! I have one by the house as well. Bought a reconditioned Dewalt set there that didn't have a scratch on it. Lots of good stuff for trailers, trucks, and the old tool box.
                Chew I saw where you were looking for a meat grinder. I picked up a #32 with a fly wheel at NT pretty cheap. I already had an electric motor but they have those too. Heck you can grind up a horse in hour with one of those.

Now I'll stay in trouble with the boss, Bass Pro 5 miles from the house and NT is 8 miles. I've got a parking space at NT I wonder how long before I get my own space at BP?

Comment

My Last Toy

My Next Toy

I agree! Northern Tool is great!

Comment

Yeah - cool store. It's like Victoria's Secret for men!

Trailboss

Comment

yeah, if you head from Dallas to the new BPS there is a NT store at BeltLine and 30. Spent a few bucks there myself.

Comment

My next toy.

Comment

I need to get out more.
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I got one of those Dale... I don't know how I ever lived with out one!?!

Reminds me I need to stop by NT and get a new blade for it!
                            Last edited by Cotton; 11-09-2006, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Do you have that particular one Jeff, if not which one exactly did you get?

Comment

Working...
                              X