Food pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food pics?

I know my pics are kind of sad compared to most of ya'lls, but I made carnitas for supper tonight and it looked as good as it tasted!

I made a nice pork roast yesterday...and I love the leftovers! I shred the meat and toss with chili powder, salt, and pepper, then toast in a 400-degree oven for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, I make up some pico. Add some sour cream, grated cheese, a squeeze of lime and viola - a meal fit for a king (assuming paper plates are OK with the king )! Post 'em up folks!

can't wait to get my hands on some of that grub come huntin time!

Comment

Any meal served on a paper plate is definately fit for a king!

Very nice. I just finished some left over steak from yesterday.

Comment

Looks great to me!

Comment

So Dave, when you coming to cook for me?

Comment

Looks better than my supper, PBJ.

Comment

Excellent looking meal, Dave. I am sitting here hungry as can be and you post this!

I have to confess, I got a kick out of the expression, "viola" . Surely you meant, "voila"! Perhaps you just had a case of Tink Fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Berandel View Post
                I have to confess, I got a kick out of the expression, "viola" . Surely you meant, "voila"! Perhaps you just had a case of Tink Fingers.
                In the words of that great American philosopher, Homer Simson, "DOH!" Good catch!

Comment

Working...
                X