Where to put 20 yard pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terran28 View Post
    I've researched, but I cannot find the info. I have a 5 pin sight. I am getting back into shooting, but never got past 20 yards. Where in the sight housing should I put the 20 yard pin so most my pins are about even in the sight housing? If it helps, I am shooting a 2014 PSE Vision set at around 55 pounds. It is currently at the top of the housing, but I don't want to start setting pins then have to redo again because they are not centered in the sight housing (I'm OCD like that...lol). Any help will be appreciated. P.S., all pins were moved to the bottom of the sight housing and are no longer where they were from the factory. I can shoot up to 20 yards in my yard, maybe up to 30, but past 30 I would have to go to a park or to a real range.
    There isn't that much difference between 20 and 30. Use one pin set at 25-27 yds, reduces confusion, just use one pin. Your pins are already so close already it makes no sense to have more than one. Put that pin in the middle of your housing and you either hold a little high if you are shooting past 30.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      There isn't that much difference between 20 and 30. Use one pin set at 25-27 yds, reduces confusion, just use one pin. Your pins are already so close already it makes no sense to have more than one. Put that pin in the middle of your housing and you either hold a little high if you are shooting past 30.
      I may go to this as well, noticed the minimal difference between 20 and 30. Would prefer the least amount of pins as possible to avoid confusion

Comment

Working...
      X