Badlands Gear is Bad A!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badlands Gear is Bad A!!

Got to give a shout out to Badlands Gear. I really didnt know anything about them until a couple months ago but ive bought a lot of their stuff recently and everything ive got has been awesome. Their packs are bad A, ive been wearing their base layers nearly everyday im off..base, mid and outer layers all fit right. Customer service is great. The more gear ive got the more ive wanted, try them out.

From what I've heard, their warranty is unmatched. Haven't had to use it but I believe if you send your damaged item, even just the tag, they will send you a new one.

Comment

I have hauled their duffle twice to RSA and its still looks brand new, they make a pretty awesome product.

Comment

I love their stuff - very well made. Fun fact that I was only recently made aware of - they're owned by Zebco. (yes, that Zebco)

Comment

Love my badlands stuff too

Comment

I’ll have to check it out.

Comment

I have to agree with you. Quality is top notch as well as customer service. With all the 50% discount codes floating around it’s very hard to pass up some purchases!

Comment

bought the monster fanny pack on here.. I love it

Comment

Gotta agree, love the new bino/rangefinder harness. Makes life much easier

Comment

I have bought a ton of stuff from them over the past year or so and I havent been disappointed in one thing. It had been about 18 years since I bought any camo clothes. Knowing I was going on an elk hunt last Oct I decided I need to modernize my gear. This stuff is night and day different from anything I had. The clothing is exceptional and all of the packs and accessories are on point as well.

Comment

I love their camera day pack. Haven't tried much of their clothing, or their larger packs, but for treestand backpacks, I really like mine.

Comment

Ya. They repaired a pack I bought used and didnt charge a dime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You are spot on. Their warranty is incredible and the gear is very well made.
                          I have the Convection bibs and jacket and could not be happier.

Comment

I picked up the hoodie, jacket and bibs today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Myself and all three of my sons have their packs, have sent a couple in for repairs that were most definitely user error, never a charge. The hardcore mountain hunters will claim they’re too heavy, I disagree, quality product and exceptional customer service.

Comment

Working...
                              X