I’m a Texas Tech fan for the rest of the tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m a Texas Tech fan for the rest of the tournament

Since they kicked my Wolverines *** and my bracket is busted.

I think the Spartans will beat Duke, and I hope next week TT will kick their butts all the way back to East Lansing.

Tech will get the rematch with Duke. No one wants that. The game earlier in the year was tough.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Duke has been rather lucky in their last 2 games, I would think Sparty might beat them although I’m not rooting for them.

I thought Purdue got hosed Saturday night with a couple no-calls that favored Virginia late in the game.

Form what I’ve seen so far this year, a Texas Tech vs Auburn would make a great final game.

Comment

These games or what I have seen of them have been great. Seems like the college kids have way better fundamentals than a lot of NBA players.

Comment

I am a Tech graduate, as is my wife. We've watched a lot of basketball over the season. I'd rather play Duke than Auburn. Auburn looked like a team possessed the last time I saw them play.

It's been a great season, and this team is a great story. I hope we beat the holy **** out of whoever we play.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
            I am a Tech graduate, as is my wife. We've watched a lot of basketball over the season. I'd rather play Duke than Auburn. Auburn looked like a team possessed the last time I saw them play.

It's been a great season, and this team is a great story. I hope we beat the holy **** out of whoever we play.
            We’d have to play thru Duke to get to Auburn. As far as I’m concerned I am a Michigan State Spartan fan today

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              We’d have to play thru Duke to get to Auburn. As far as I’m concerned I am a Michigan State Spartan fan today

Boo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. Since Duke just lost I am pulling for Tech.

Comment

Tech-Michigan State, Should be one heck of a game!

Comment

I'm a UT fan through thick and thin but since we didn't get in I've been Texas Tech all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
                      I'm a UT fan through thick and thin but since we didn't get in I've been Texas Tech all the way.
                      Welcome. Let’s see how this adventure pans out. I’m excited. Guns up! Wreck em!

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
                        Welcome. Let’s see how this adventure pans out. I’m excited. Guns up! Wreck em!
                        I’m all in. Guns Up!

Comment

I recorded the Duke/State game..Haven't seen it yet.I hope,hope,hope Duke,and the boy's from Texas play!
                          2 totally different styles.Gonna be a fun game if it happens!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tech could beat anyone left if the6 play like they did the last two games. They are really fun to watch.

Comment

I’m not much of a basketball guy, but I’d love for Tech to bring that dude home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X