Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
    What's taco soup?
    It’s a really good dish, it’s chili with beans in it . Recipe is to brown ground meat, add pinto beans and baked beans, some people add corn, then add taco seasoning, rotel, onions, and some diced tomatoes. Lol. Chili doesn’t have beans.

And I forgot to put in my original post, Welcome to Texas!
    Last edited by texasdeerhunter; 05-22-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Howdy and Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        It’s a really good dish, it’s chili with beans in it . Recipe is to brown ground meat, add pinto beans and baked beans, some people add corn, then add taco seasoning, rotel, onions, and some diced tomatoes. Lol. Chili doesn’t have beans.

And I forgot to put in my original post, Welcome to Texas!
        Well I've never heard of it but it sounds good.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Transferring to Texas!

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            I agree. This is how we do it in the reel south. If you don't put beans in your chile it's just a hotdog topping .

Fify..[emoji41]

Comment

If adding a few pinto beans to your chili makes it soup then your chili sucked in the first place![emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]

Oh yeah welcome to Texas. No prayers needed. You have already been blessed![emoji51]. You can say prayers for us though allowing another non-Texan into this great country [emoji41]

Comment

We are a little bit proud of our republic

God bless Texas

bill

Comment

Sounds as if you will be allowed to enter, welcome to Texas, especially our little piece of it. Lots of industrial growth in the Corpus Christi area. Also, lots of small communities around within 20 miles or so if a short commute is ok. I live in about the smallest little town around and I have been commuting 31 miles to Corpus Christi for over 32 years now. We do get a pretty big blow every now and then, although the last two big ones was like 37 years apart. Although Harvey in 2017 was a dousey, no big deal. Best of luck with the steel plant transfer!........cC

Comment

Prayers up brother that you at least have a job, some tin over your head, food in your belly, and a healthy family.

Comment

Glad you showed up.

Comment

Texas chili or chiie con carne does not have beans, PERIOD. TERLINGUA....no beans. The San Antonio chili queens, no beans. It can certainly be put on hot dogs. Beans are a side dish. Name one mexican restaurant that puts the beans in the chile con carne on the cheese enchiladas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Texas chili or chiie con carne does not have beans, PERIOD. TERLINGUA....no beans. The San Antonio chili queens, no beans. It can certainly be put on hot dogs. Beans are a side dish. Name one mexican restaurant that puts the beans in the chile con carne on the cheese enchiladas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wolf Brand!!

Comment

Coming from way up there you’re probably used to big bodied animals with smaller racks.
                            This is the land if big racks and smaller bodies, and the deer ain’t bad either.

Comment

New steel plant?

Comment

I don’t really want to mention my companies name by name just in case I post something they don’t like. But it still being built and the only one in that town. They will be needing several people pretty soon. I think this will be great for the area but from when I first looked down there at housing it was a lot less expensive. Now it is pretty high. “My dream” scenario would to find a small house in the country out in the middle of no where with a 30 minute or so drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X