• Show
Clear All

Salt

Z

Comment

T

Comment

Comment

Is somebody trying to get their post count up?

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
            You all are the best. Soaking it in. I don’t know why I’ve always headed south when all i had to do is stay near the ICW. I have seafox 220 viper. Can draft in 11 inches. I should be able to get into all those spots. Perfect.
            I would stick to the flats south of the Pita channel with your boat. You can start at the ICW spoil and drift across toward the CPL plant. The wind will blow you toward deeper water on the west side where you can jump up. Across from marker 37 you won’t drift into any deeper water and may not be able to jump up. Same thing north of the bridge. SE wind will push you in to the deeper water of the crash channels. Good luck.

Comment

Flats south of pita are great when traffic is down. You can also try the east shoreline south of bird. Get right on the bank on the big sand flat and cast spoons at the edge of the grass. Or sight cast to them when they get up on the sand. They'll be easy to see there. Chunk some Berkeley gulp shrimp in new penny. If you can get them to turn on it let it sit like dead bait. They'll pick it up.

Comment

Working...
              X