Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasons?
    I thought it was always hunting season in ol mex?
    [emoji1787]

Comment

What do yall think?
      2 extra brows...
      5.5??
      50's??

He still at 20yds

[emoji869][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

5.5 - right at 150'' is my guess. Great buck

Comment

I agree. Maybe in a couple weeks

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck!! I say low 150s look 5.5 to me as well

Comment

This will mark my 39th year since I started hunting Ole Mexico. Some things have changed since 1980 and others are still the same. I don't know how many years I have left hunting that remote country but I'm running hard for the goal line. You younger guys may not appreciate or realize that you are hunting the last truly wild whitetail deer hunting left in North America. Make the most of it while you can!
              Best of luck to everyone this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                This will mark my 39th year since I started hunting Ole Mexico. Some things have changed since 1980 and others are still the same. I don't know how many years I have left hunting that remote country but I'm running hard for the goal line. You younger guys may not appreciate or realize that you are hunting the last truly wild whitetail deer hunting left in North America. Make the most of it while you can!
                Best of luck to everyone this season!
                Awesome message! Would love to hear some of your stories from the early days. As a semi-younger guy (I'm 37), you can bet that I appreciate all that Old Mexico has to offer. There is truly nothing like it and it's always on my mind. This will be my 6th year hunting there and I can only hope that I make it to 39 like you. Viva!

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                  Awesome message! Would love to hear some of your stories from the early days. As a semi-younger guy (I'm 37), you can bet that I appreciate all that Old Mexico has to offer. There is truly nothing like it and it's always on my mind. This will be my 6th year hunting there and I can only hope that I make it to 39 like you. Viva!

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

39 years is a long time. I’m curious to see how veterans are out there. This year marks my 20th year and couldn’t imagine hunting anywhere else. I’ve hunted some ranches where it was hard to see a deer to remote ranches with no electricity. Wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. I’ve learned to enjoy more of Mexico than just the deer. Hope I have another 20 in me.

Comment

Year number 3 for me. I’ve hunted whitetail all over the US and there’s nothing like it. I do love the Midwest like where Fred is hunting now as well.

Comment

I don’t remember the year I started hunting Mexico. I’m thinking around 30 yrs ago. I can tell you that the deer didn’t know what corn was. They would walk right over it and never stop. I have enjoyed every year. Good luck to all and remember that you are in Mexico.

Comment

I've been going down since 99'. Tons of great memories.

Comment

This marks my 30th season. I can still remember my first trip like it was yesterday. Good luck and safe travels to all.

Comment

Goin since ‘06 can still remember the very first animal i shot down south. Javi at about 275 yards

Comment

Second year here and already addicted.

Comment

Working...
                                X