Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bannon prediction in October 2020

https://populist.press/steve-bannon-...on-last-month/

"It is going to be a knife fight in these counting rooms. This will go up to January right before the president is sworn in and congress will have him voted in."

Gang - if you have democrat friends left, you might want to have one last nice visit together. Because if it goes down like this - wholly Molly.

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
    https://populist.press/steve-bannon-...on-last-month/

"It is going to be a knife fight in these counting rooms. This will go up to January right before the president is sworn in and congress will have him voted in."

Gang - if you have democrat friends left, you might want to have one last nice visit together. Because if it goes down like this - wholly Molly.
    Knife fights are stupid, bring a gun.

Comment

I hope his last sentence comes true!!

Comment

This country will burn if something miraculously changes that allows DJT to have another term. The swamp is deeper than anyone realized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          This country will burn if something miraculously changes that allows DJT to have another term. The swamp is deeper than anyone realized.

well let it burn and see who comes out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            Yup, the grass is always greener after a good burn.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              That's not a door they don't want to open, but they can't see it.
              I don't want to open it for sure, but if they wanna open it, then let's dance .

Comment

Nobody WANTS that or at least God fearing Americans that love this country don't. With that said the rule of law must stand regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Hey lefties... you want Gilead?

Because this is how you get Gilead.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post

Word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It wont be miraculous.

Comment

I completely disagree, as have others. If we have a voter fraud problem in this country it needs to be addressed. Plain and simple. And without even squinting everyone can see that there is a voter fraud problem.

Let's get that taken care of and let who is elected be elected. If it's Biden, so be it. If it is Trump, so be it. I want the rightful winner in office.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          I had this exact conversation with someone earlier today. It wouldn't even be close. Like, at all.

If Trump is still the president when all this is over, it's going to be worse than it was earlier in the year. I would say much worse.

Comment

Look around. The country is already burning. And it's one side doing the burning. And if DJT gets another term it'll be the same one side doing the same burning. Sooner or later the other side is gonna get enough of the other sides burning and stomp it out.

Comment

Yes - it will burn and people are going to die. You are not fighting for your freedom. You are fighting for your kids and grandkids. Do they get to have freedom of speech? Your most sacred freedom of speech that you exercise is your vote. You can tell all your friends who your going to vote for, then get in that booth and vote the other way around. It is to be protected. This is the chance to say what is important to you and how you want the government to run. Welcome to the knife fight. God help us if the guns come out.

Comment

Working...
                              X